The astringent and anti-bacterial properties of aloe vera are known to heal and soothe mild to moderate acne. But aside from that, it's excellent for nourishing and rejuvenating all skin types. Want to try it? Below are the aloe-infused products that will help clear up your complexion!
1. The Face Shop Real Nature Mask Sheet Aloe
P65, Robinsons Galleria
Traveling can wreak havoc on your skin, so sheet mask is a kikay kit must-have: It will hydrate your complexion and treat breakouts at the same time.
2. Leaders Aloe Soothing Skin Renewal Mask
Got a few new pimples on your face? Leave this on for 10 to 20 minutes to instantly calm them down. It can also provide instant relief to your skin post-facial!
3. Nature Republic Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel
P245, SM Megamall
This face and body gel can take care of rashes, mosquito bites, pimples, and dry skin. For such a versatile product, it's a steal at this price.
4. Brown Belly Swimwear Aloe Vera Mist After Sun Spray
Pack this in your work bag and spritz it on anytime you feel like your complexion looks haggard.
5. Benton Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel
P760, The Skincare Curator
This acts as both a moisturizer and essence, which treats irritations, helps fade acne scars, and brightens your skin!
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Femalenetwork.com editors.