1. Pinky-nude colors are perfect for traveling.
It gives you that relaxed, easy-going vibe. You can get away with sporting effortlessly messy hair, flushed cheeks, and bushy brows. And because the color is so low-maintenance, you never have to worry about constantly checking if your lipstick is still in place.
2. Painting on a dramatic lip color is the easiest way to look glam.
In this photo, Arci shared that she had to do her own hair and makeup in the car while on the way to an event. If you look closely, she wore colored contacts and paired it with minimal eye makeup (just curled lashes coated with mascara). So the next time we’re pressed for time to get ready for something, we’ll take a cue from Arci and go for a deep burgundy lippie instead.
3. Baby pink lips will look good with anything.
Arci—who sometimes does her own hair and makeup—ditched the usual nude lipstick and opted for a sheer baby pink lip to tone down her full-rimmed eyes. Works every time!
4. Bold brows and bold lips can definitely work!
Here, Arci paired her deep berry lips with her signature bold arches. This look works because she filled in her brows with a shade that is lighter than her hair, softening her features a little.
5. Nude lips can instantly make you look fresh.
Putting on a nude lip can either make you look sick or fresh. Arci’s nude lip in this photo brightens up her face, making her look fresh.
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the FemaleNetwork.com editors.