Red lipstick can be quite intimidating. It normally takes some level of confidence for a woman to be able to step out of the room wearing a crimson-painted pout. But ladies, this shouldn’t be the case! Here, we list down several local celebs who can serve as your beauty pegs. Take cues from these lovely stars and discover the secret to pulling off a bold red lip.
1. It goes perfectly well with bold, bushy brows.Take cues from Anne Curtis! Hashtag #browgoals.
2. You can even sport it with smokey eye makeup.
Let Georgina Wilson show you how it's done.
3. But it also works with the rest of your makeup looking au naturel.
Like Erich Gonzales, keep everything else low-key and let your red pout take center stage.
4. It can give you that nice pop of color if you’re planning to sport an all-white outfit.
Coleen Garcia can attest to this.
5. It pairs well with a winged flick.
It's a match made in beauty heaven, as demonstrated by KC Concepcion.
6. It looks good on morenas.
Even Lovi Poe would have to agree. You just have to find the perfect shade that suits you!
7. Same goes for mestizas!
Channel your inner Snow White just like Shaina Magdayao.
8. Feeling lazy to do your makeup? A red lippie is all you need to perk up your look.
It only take a minute to swipe that tube of cherry red lipstick! Saab Magalona approves.
9. It’s the perfect finishing touch to your double-tap worthy OOTD.
Kim Jones killed it.
10. Lastly, it’s simply timeless.
It's a red lip, classic thing that even the gorgeous Dawn Zulueta likes.
This story orginially appeared on Stylebible.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Femalenetwork.com editors.