Dressing in black is the safest and fastest way to look stylish. Here, we take inspiration from our queen, Miss Universe 2016 Pia Wurtzbach. We spied on her style tricks, so all of us mere mortals will look great like her—well, at least in the fashion department. Check out our suggestions below:
1. Look dressed up easily with a fitted long-sleeved scoopneck top and a midi skirt with dark floral accents.
2. Sharpen your outfit with a black blazer with silk lapels, and for continuity, pair it with satin trousers.
3. Slay the evening with a haltered crop top, hip-hugging pencil skirt with a sheer hem, and gladiator heels.
4. Spice up your usual LBD outfit by wearing a version with cutouts!
5. Looking for a chic airport #ootd? Keep yourself toasty and posh with an oversized sweater and loafers.
6. But if you're headed to somewhere warm, a fringe top and embroidered shorts will ace your airport look.
7. Make heads turn by flaunting your long and naturally dark hair, and complement your locks with sultry, black smokey eyes.