We understand that commuting to work gives certain limitations in terms of dressing up. For starters, stiletto heels are a big no-no, so slipping on flat shoes or bringing an extra pair of heels is the best ways to go. Another challenge is wearing an all-white ensemble since you can't control the dust or any stain-causing mishaps you may encounter during your travel.
While there are many possible factors to consider when you take public transporation, looking polished shouldn't be sacrificed. Below, we round up outfit suggestions for you to feel comfy and chic while you brave your daily commute to work:
1. An obvious choice would be a button-down blouse, cropped cigarette pants, and colorful pointed ballet flats.
2. Wear a shift dress over a long-sleeved blouse when things get chilly, and don't forget to wear loafers with a distinct bow for a nice, finishing touch!
3. Menswear items like an oversized polo shirt, cuffed trouses, and brogues can be balanced with girly accents like a light cardigan and a chunky necklace.
4. You can still look every bit a dainty lady by slipping on a frilly blouse, paper bag trousers, and mid-heel pointed pumps.
5. Be fashionably on-trend by putting on a breezy off-the-shoulder blouse, tailored culottes, and leather loafers.
6. A lightweight, long-sleeved knitted blouse, a pencil cut midi skirt, and pointed brogues collectively look fierce and powerful at every angle.
7. An oversized blazer and a pair of ankle boots toughen up the usual white blouse and black mini skirt combo.