'Tis the season of buffets and parties. Below, we give you fashionable outfit ideas that allow you to feast and hide your expanded tummy as well!
1. Wear loose, billowy dresses to hide your food baby.
Try: Forever 21 Tiger Strip Off-the-Shoulder Dress, at SM Megamall
2. Reduce the look of bloat by choosing dark colored clothing.
Try: H&M Pleated Skirt, P2,990, at SM Makati
3. Take advantage of clothing with vertical lines to disguise your tummy and puson.
Try: Mango Striped Skirt, P1,295, at Glorietta
4. Put on a scarf or a jacket—any of this will be handy in concealing your tummy post-buffet.
Try: Miss Selfridge Embroidered Jacket, at SM Megamall
5. Slip on tops that end at the hips or those that hug the waist. Peplum style tops do both functions.
Try: Something Borrowed Striped Peplum Top, P799, at Zalora
6. Direct the attention from waist up by wearing statement accessories or a top with an interesting neckline.
Try: Love Sheer Panelled Peplum Top, P799, at Zalora
7. If all else fails, use a body-shaper after a feast!
Try: Maidenform Instant Waistnipper, P3,450, at department stores and Zalora