Are you someone who feels naked when you bring small bags—you have this feeling that you may regret leaving some stuff at home when an 'emergency' arises? Your bag may contain a planner, a water bottle, an envelope full of recipts, a coin purse, a fat kikay kit, two powerbanks, and a thick wallet. Naturally, you will need a bottomless bag to lug these mainstays. Below, we found these roomy bags that can fit your (many) essentials:
1. A bucket bag may look small, but it can carry bulky stuff!
Try: Siena bag, P1,800, Alt Manila, at www.altmanila.com
2. A canvas tote is like a bottomless pit.
Try: Herschel Bamfield Tote, P5,365, at Shangri-La Plaza
3. This spacious structured bag is perfect for work.
Try: Parfois Bodyguard Tote, P1,990, at SM Aura
4. Channel an off-duty-model look with this oversized genuine leather bag.
Try: The Leather Company Traipse 3-Way Bag w/ Zipper in Black Smooth Leather
For orders and inquiries, email email@example.com.
5. Trapezoid-shaped bags have large carrying capacities.
Try: Dune London Delpha Handbag, P4,584, at Greenbelt
6. A roomy yet polished bag style choice: a doctor's bag
Try: Madeleine Ongpauco Barlao Ingrid Handbag, P2,599, at Zalora
7. On weekends, a leather backpack can be an edgy and fun option.
Try: SM Parisian backpack, at SM department stores