Classic and sophisticated, roses are without a doubt the most popular flower on earth—come on, it’s no coincidence that hundreds of millions of them are sold every year on Valentine’s Day alone. These pretty blooms also boast of a sweet, romantic scent that makes for a beguiling bottle of perfume that you can wear to your candlelit dinner for two. Below, we round up a list of floral fragrances that will make you smell as if you’ve been sleeping on a bed of roses.
1. Jo Malone Red Roses Cologne (100ml), P6,980, Greenbelt 5
2. Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Eau De Toilette (100ml), P7,000, Rustan’s Shangri-La
3. Chloé Roses De Chloe EDT (75ml), P5,998, Rustan’s Makati
4. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum (100ml), at Rustan's
5. Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne (50ml), $65, Sephora.com
6. Giorgio Armani Sì EDT, P5,000, SM Department Stores
7. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb (100ml), at department stores
8. L'Occitane Arlésienne Eau de Toilette, P3,250, at Rustan's
9. Nina Ricci Mademoiselle Ricci Eau de Parfum (80ml), P5,500, Rustan's
10. Rance Josephine Eau de Parfum Natural Spray (100ml), P7,450, Rustan's
11. Escada Especially Elixir EDP (75ml), P5,950, Rustan's
12. Annick Goutal Rose Absolue Eau De Parfum (100ml), P8,850, Rustan's
13. Ferragamo Signorina Eau de Toilette (100ml), P5,650, Rustan's
14. Calvin Klein Endless Euphoria (75ml), P4,598, Rustan's
15. Givenchy Very Irrésistible L'Eau en Rose Eau de Toilette (50ml), P4,100, Rustan's
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Femalenetwork.com editors.