Heart Evangelista has transcended from a teeny-bopper actress to a business woman, globally-renowned artist, and full-fledged fashionista. Her style leans towards classic luxe, or in our world, super sosyal and classy! Heart's Instagram account is bursting with style inspirations, and she even has a special account reserved for fans who are curious about the brands she's wearing. Below, we round up her closet favorites and found the closest look-alikes, so we can cop her posh, signature style.
1. An off-shoulder top for a luxe, boho look
Try: Apartment 8 Champagne Top in Black, P1,280, at Alabang Town Center and Zalora
2. A white tailored top to elevate your denim outfit
Try: Christiana Manila Aurelia Top in White, P2,800, at www.christiana-manila.myshopify.com
3. A little black dress to wear on special occassions
Try: H&M Long-sleeved Lace Dress, P3,490, at SM Megamall
4. And little white dresses for when you want to look and feel fresh
Try: Zara Off-the-Shoulder Dress with Bow, P1,995, at Greenbelt
5. Midi skirts in different colors for instant polish
Try: Stradivarius Foil Pleated Skirt, P1,990, at Shangri-La Plaza
6. Ripped jeans for an urban cool appeal
Try: Forever 21 Ripped Boyfriend Jeans, at SM Makati
7. A black blazer to complete any look
Try: Mango Double-breasted Blazer, P3,995, at Glorietta
8. Bling, bling, and more bling!
Try: Parfois Golden Delicates Bracelet, P390, at SM Aura
9. Heart is often seen in cat-eye sunglasses.
Try: Sunnies Studios Nikka Sunglasses, P599, at Glorietta
10. Platform heels to add height without sacrificing comfort
Try: Bershka Velvet Platform Heels, at Glorietta
11. While not all of us can have Hermes bags, getting structured satchels would be a good sub!
Try: Charles and Keith Structured Handbag, P3,799, at SM Southmall