At the press conference for her upcoming reality TV show, Junior Master Chef Philippines, on August 10, Judy Ann Santos just laughed when the media asked her how she felt about rumors floating around saying her husband, Ryan Agoncillo, was having an affair.
“Kampante ako sa asawa ko, hindi siya 'yong gano'n (I have faith in my husband. He’s not like that),” she is quoted as saying on PEP.ph. “At very honest na tao si Ryan. Masaktan ka man o hindi, sasabihin niya sa 'yo lahat-lahat.'Yong totoo, ilalatag niya lahat sa harapan mo, so hindi ako nadadala sa mga ganyan. (He’s a very honest person. Whether or not it hurts you, he’ll tell you everything. He’ll tell you the truth, so I don’t get bothered by things like that.)”
Juday explained that she had read about the rumors on social networking sites and, in particular, expressed her amusement over the stories she'd found on Twittter. “Nakakatawa na lang isipin kasi ang galing nilang magsulat. Ang galing nilang gumawa ng kuwento, ang galing nila. Pwede silang maging writer ng teleserye, in fairness (It’s really funny once you think about it. They’re good at writing. They’re good at telling stories. They have potential to become TV series writers, in fairness),” she said. “Nakakabilib kung paano nila i-push ang mga pinaniniwalaan nilang mga bagay at ang galing ng imahinasyon. (It’s amazing how far they can push for the things they believe in, and they have great imagination too.)”
She also shrugged off previous rumors that Ryan was involved with Eat Bulaga co-host Daiana Menezes. “Unfair naman din sa mga co-host ni Ryan kasi, talagang parang pamilya sila doon (This is unfair to Ryan’s co-hosts because they really treat each other like family there),” she is quoted as saying. “Huwag na lang nating lagyan ng malisya dahil masayang-masaya bilang isang pamilya. (Let’s not be malicious because they’re happy being one family.)"
What if, unlike Juday, you do suspect your husband of cheating? Here’s a list of things you should watch out for:
You can also try taking this quiz to help you out:
Need more relationship advice? Check out these articles tackling infidelity:
- Keep It Real: 5 Questions to Ask Yourself When Your Guy Cheats on You
- The Relationship Coach: What should I do when he flirts with other women online?
Want to read more articles about Judy Ann Santos? Try these:
- Juday Loses 27 lbs on Cohen Lifestyle + 5 Common Questions about the Cohen Diet Answered
- 5 Parenting Tips from Judy Ann Santos
- Judy Ann Santos talks about motherhood and skincare
- Judy Ann Santos wants daughter Yohan to enjoy her childhood
- 10 Things We Love about Judy Ann Santos
- Juday's “Ate” Advice to Sarah Geronimo: 5 Ways to Turn Your Pain into Gain
- Mothers-to-Be Judy Ann Santos and Gladys Reyes on Sharon: Maintaining Friendships through Motherhood
- Juday and Ryan Choosing Names for Their Baby Boy + 10 Tips for Future Parents
(Photo courtesy of PEP.ph)