At the press conference for her upcoming show, My Binondo Girl, in which she plays a cross-dressing woman, actress Kim Chiu was asked which three women she’d be interested in wooing if she’d been a guy. “Kung naging lalaki ako, liligawan ko sa babae si Angel Aquino, Marian Rivera, at Iza Calzado (If I were a guy, I'd be interested in courting Angel Aquino, Marian Rivera, and Iza Calzado),” she is quoted as saying on PEP.ph. She said they were all beautiful, amazing women (and we agree!).
How about you, FNites? If you were a man, which female celebrity would you have a crush on? Would you go for an unassuming femme like Kim Chiu or Angel Locsin, or would you find a feisty woman like Marian Rivera or Cristine Reyes more attractive? Or perhaps you find elegance—such as that of Iza Calzado or KC Concepcion—more appealing. Maybe you'd go for a pocket diva like Charice or Sarah Geronimo. Or maybe the woman you have in mind hasn't even been mentioned yet. Tell us about your choices in a comment!
Female Network wants to know:
Which female celebrity would you have a crush on if you were a guy?
Leave us a comment to let us know!
Want to read about more female celebrities? Check out these galleries on FN:
- Kim Chiu Tops Female Network's 30 Actresses Under 30 Poll
- Sam Pinto, Cristine Reyes, and More at FHM's 100 Sexiest Women 2011 Bash
- 40 FN Picks for FHM's 100 Sexiest Women of the World 2011
- FHM 100 Sexiest Women of the World + What Makes a Woman Sexy
- On Danica Flores-Magpantay’s Ford Supermodel Win: Sarah Meier-Albano Says Love Your Brown Skin
- Top 10 Best Dressed Celebs for 2010
CONTINUE READING BELOW
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
(Photo courtesy of PEP.ph)
Trending on Network