Met Gala 2018 did not disappoint. It had absolutely everything—crowns, jewels...the Pope. This year’s theme, Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination, even blessed us with some meme-worthy moments. The people of the internet did not waste any time, serving up hilarious memes in real time in response to the celebrities' red carpet outfits, from Rihanna’s Papal-inspired regalia to Beyoncé's non-appearance as the “Holy Spirit.”
Below, we’ve compiled some of the best fashion memes straight from Twitter and Instagram:
1. Nice outfit. Queen Bey has truly outdone herself.
2. So, how do you like me now?
3. Take this, all of you, and drink from it.
4. You do you, Madonna.
5. Thanks a latté.
6. Just keeping it casual.
7. White smoke. New Pope. We bet even Pope Francis found this funny.
8. Spread your wings.
9. In case you didn't understand Kendall's choice of outfit either...
10. This is all of us right now.
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Femalenetwork.com editors.