And, as if these achievements weren’t enough, Piolo recently added “photographer” to his already bulging resume. He held photo exhibits at the Filipinas Heritage Library and the Art Hall of the Enterprise Center earlier this year, the Manila Bulletin reports. He also released a personal planner called SunPIOLOGY 2011: The Pursuits Journal, which featured photographs of landscapes he’d taken all over the world.
Nature is a frequent subject of Piolo’s pictures. “Photography is that moment of peace and silence, where I can pay tribute to my Creator and contemplate on my humanity,” Piolo is quoted as saying in the Manila Bulletin. “I guess my shots are very reflective, like prayer. I pay homage to creation, and [I’m] fortunate enough to be able to share it and even use some of my photos to help others.”
Piolo has also signed on as Canon’s newest endorser, a fitting position because of his dedication to photography. A Canon camera user himself, Piolo used his Canon PowerShot G10 and EOS 30D cameras to shoot some of the photos found in SunPIOLOGY. Scroll through the gallery below to see what they are and travel the world with Piolo Pascual.
Want to read more articles about Piolo? Check these out:
- Piolo Pascual Tops Female Network's 30+ Most Talented Hot Actors Poll
- No more Piolo Pascual-KC Concepcion skeptics? Piolo says he's relieved
- Piolo Pascual, Aga Muhlach, and More: 20 Celebrity Dads in Local Showbiz
- 8 Tips on Running from Piolo Pascual
- Behind the Scenes: Piolo Pascual and KC Concepcion’s Century Corned Tuna Ad
CONTINUE READING BELOW
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
(Photos courtesy of Canon)
Trending on Network