In an interview with ABS-CBNNews.com, actress Anne Curtis revealed she was grateful for being given the chance to work with Queen of All Media Kris Aquino and Bad Boy of Philippine Cinema Robin Padilla. The three of them will star in an upcoming action-packed teleserye called Kailangan Ko'y Ikaw on ABS-CBN.
"Nakaka-excite din kasi to be able to work with Ms. Kris Aquino and of course Robin Padilla," she is quoted as saying. "Parang I feel so blessed and humbled na I was given this opportunity, kaya talagang kahit na super segue, kahit gaano kaaga, kahit gaano ka-late pa ito matapos, talagang ka-career-in ko. (Even if I have to squeeze filming scenes in, no matter how early or late they are, I'll really do my best.)"
Aside from her teleserye commitment, Anne will also be busy every day as she is part of noontime show It's Showtime and Sunday variety show ASAP.
Shooting for the teleserye will start on February 21.
For more on Anne Curtis, check these out on FN:
- 55 Photos from Anne Curtis's Annebisyosa: No Other Concert
- Anne Curtis Performs to Sold-Out Crowd, Says "Dreams Do Really Come True"
- Shoe Envy: Anne Curtis for Primadonna + Over 50 Pairs to Covet
- Anne Curtis, Cristine Reyes, and Derek Ramsay Share Their Views on Cheating
- Cover Girl: Behind the Scenes at Anne Curtis's Cover Shoot for Preview
(Photo courtesy of PEP.ph)