1. For starters, you’ll get kilig just by looking at his face.
Even his leading lady in Pangako Sa ’Yo, Jodi Sta. Maria, can attest to this.
2. He can take you to places.
Mr. Veneracion is a licensed private pilot, a skydiver, a paragliding pilot and a scuba diver.
3. Ian is patient with children.
In his interview with Pep.ph, he shares how he deals with his kids, "Ako, sanay naman mag-handle ng kids. Maski papaano, mahaba naman ang pasensiya ko sa bata."
4. He also knows how to be a bad boy.
Well, kind of. He was part of the Shell-Yamaha Motocross team from 2004 to 2006.
5. He never ages.
Case in point: this GIF. The man is already 40!
6. He cooks and bakes for his family!
"Ang gustong-gusto ng wife ko, siyempre, 'yong mga basic, [like] tiramisu, pizza crust na ginagawa ko, pasta and chicken, kung anu-ano lang,” Ian tells PEP.ph.
7. He also got real about his kitchen experiments.
In the same interview, he confesses, "Tapos you'll experiment also, subukan mo 'tong ganito, subukan mo 'tong recipe na 'to... Minsan hindi masarap, minsan masarap."
8. Bottomline. He’s simply gwapo.
PHOTO: BENCH; GIFS: Pangako Sa 'Yo/ABS-CBN, BENCH//B/TV