1. Diary Ng Panget will always hold a special place in your heart 'cause it was the first time James Reid and Nadine Lustre were teamed up in a movie!
2. And you’ve most likely watched their succeeding films: Talk Back And You’re Dead and Para Sa Hopeless Romantic.
3. Week nights are sacred to you because of one thing: On The Wings Of Love!
4. You know what OTWOL stands for (Syempre naman!) and even call yourself an OTWOLista. #NoShame
5. You’re always on the hunt for a copy of James or Nadine’s endless magazine covers. Plus, BJ Pascual's new book, because Nadine is on the cover!
6. And you’re ~*kinda*~ going over your budget buying all those glossies! #sorrynotsorry
“It's gotten to the point where I don't know who I am anymore. I constantly feel like I'm on the verge of breaking down. I feel like my mind is going crazy, and if my mind is an ocean, my thoughts are a tsunami.”
“I can't sleep, I can't concentrate, I can't even think straight. I am a mess. I'm coming apart at the seams and it scares me."
“Give me a break. Does anyone really think I would have sex in a bar/public place... Stupid. If everyone wasn't so gullible I wouldn't even have to be explaining my private life right now. Cut the bullshit. Stop the hate.”
15. You wanted to hug James real tight when THIS happened during the 2014 Cosmo Bachelor Bash:
16. You wanted to party with Nadz every time she celebrated her birthday on Halloween!
17. You envy their friendship with Yassi Pressman and Andre Paras. #SQUADGOALS
18. But more importantly, how James and Nadz value each other.
P.S. You not-so-secretly wish they end up together IRL.
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Femalenetwork.com editors.