Filmmaker Quark Henares and singer-songwriter Bianca Yuzon said their "I Dos" on Saturday, May 25, in a heartwarming beach wedding held at Alila Villas Uluwatu resort in Bali, Indonesia.
Here's a closer look at the details of their wedding:
1. The couple's quirky, illustrated wedding invitations that reflected their creative side as a couple
2. The breathtaking poolside venue for the ceremony with an overlooking view of the sea
3. Vicki Belo's touching message for her eldest son
4. Scarlet Belo looking way too adorable as a flower girl!
5. Meanwhile, Cristalle and James Pitt's son Hunter was the cutest ring bearer
6. The couple's modern take on the ring box
7. The groom looking sleek in his custom designer Prada suit
Quark walked down the aisle with his parents Vicki and businessman Atom Henares, Vicki's former husband.
8. Bianca's queen-like, embroidered ball gown
The bride adorned her braided updo with a golden leaf crown.
9. Quark's tear-jerking (but hilarious) vows
Being the talented writer that he is (Quark won a Palanca Award when he was only 19 years old), the groom brought everyone—the bride included!—to tears with his touching yet equally entertaining vows. He started enumerating all the things he loves most about Bianca, then he capped off the aww-worthy speech by stating his promises. "I promise to stay out for shorter periods of time and gig less because let's face it: there's a reason for me to go home now," Quark said.
10. The refreshing, tropical-themed reception that fit the beach location perfectly
11. The fun game of jengga that kept the guests entertained before the reception started
12. The musically-inclined couple treated the guests to a surprise performance over dinner
Fun fact: In 2018, Quark actually popped the question while Bianca was in the middle of 'shooting' her music video.
13. The after-party that turned into a crazy night of karaoke
Singers who were in attendance like Yael Yuzon hit the stage and sang OPM hits like the Eraserheads' "Ang Huling El Bimbo" and "Pare Ko."
14. In case you missed it, the couple had a unique food-themed pre-nup shoot, too!
"Instead of having the usual habulan sa basic beach," as Quark explained, the couple put a fun spin to their pre-wedding shoot with an unconventional, laid-back theme, where they looked like they were just having a regular cozy date night, with wine and lots of food, involved!