Manicures matter to brides. It adds a finishing touch to your whole bridal look. Your hand looks extra pretty when your groom slips on the wedding ring on your finger, and think of the zoomed in pics your photographer will take of your newly-minted digits. Below, we list down the most beautiful shades that will suit the joyous occassion.
1. Lovely shades of pale pink will echo your sweet aura.
TRY: Revlon ColorStay Gel Envy in Lucky in Love, at department stores; Solique by Girls Stuff Gel Polish in Rose Quartz, P180, at Glorietta
2. You can be bold and wear bright to deep shades of red. This will especially look great if you're wearing red lipstick on your big day!
TRY: Deborah Lippman Very Berry Set, at Rustan's branches
3. Of course, sheer, nude shades will always be a classic choice.
TRY: Zoya Polish in Rue, at Beauty & Butter, Nailaholics, and Nails.GLOW branches; Sally Hansen Miracle Gel System in Birthday Suit, at department stores
4. Other pastel shades like light blue, peach, and lavender are pretty, too!
TRY: OPI Nail Lacquer in It's a Boy, at Rustan's
5. If you've got a sparkly personality, then go ahead and wear glitter on your digits!