A dainty look is something that a lot of brides want to achieve for their wedding. Channeling a soft romantic character, delicate details easily exude charm that is suitable for love-filled affairs.
For an instant dash of daintiness, go for a dreamy and carefree garden-inspired setting. Whether held indoors or outdoors, a wedding can be invigorating with fresh flowers used in smaller arrangements. Sprays of flowers instead of lush bundles exude a light and airy feel akin to handpicked blooms lovingly laid in a pail or vase.
Complement the freshness and soft romantic charm of spring with lace, pearls, and tassels. The combination of pink, periwinkle, peach, and yellow makes for a dainty color palette, which can easily be cascaded to other wedding details, such as the invitations and even the wedding cake.
Browse through the gallery below to see how you can paint your affair with a dainty garden-inspired theme.You might also want to check:
- Fashion Moodboard: Pastel Pickings
- Styling Moodboard: Chinoiserie
- Fashion Moodboard: Chinoiserie
- Styling Moodboard: Chevron
- Fashion Moodboard: Chevron
- Styling Moodboard: Botanical
- Fashion Moodboard: Botanical
- Styling Moodboard: Classic with a Kick
- Fashion Moodboard: Classic with a Kick
- Styling Moodboard: Art Nouveau
- Fashion Moodboard: Art Nouveau
- Styling Moodboard: Geometric
- Fashion Moodboard: Geometric
- Styling Moodboard: Gilt & Glitter
- New Theme Ideas for Your Wedding