Let your wedding exude contemporary chicness by incorporating chevron into your celebration. This angular pattern is a nice departure from plain straight lines, and instantly gives an edge--quite literally--to any affair.
You can use chevron sparingly to achieve a subtle quirk, or go bold and use this pattern through items that are easy to make or find. To complement the chevron-printed pieces and add variety to your decor, use textured objects that reflect angular shapes as well.
Delicate colors--like lavender, purple, and powder blue--offer beautiful contrast to the edgy chevron, and make for a surprisingly apt palette for this strong and eye-catching design.
See how you can incorporate chevron in your attire here.
You might also want to check out:
- Fashion Moodboard: Chevron
- Styling Moodboard: Chinoiserie
- Fashion Moodboard: Chinoiserie
- Styling Moodboard: Pastel Pickings
- Fashion Moodboard: Pastel Pickings
- Styling Moodboard: Botanical
- Fashion Moodboard: Botanical
- Styling Moodboard: Classic with a Kick
- Fashion Moodboard: Classic with a Kick
- Styling Moodboard: Art Nouveau
- Fashion Moodboard: Art Nouveau
- Styling Moodboard: Geometric
- Fashion Moodboard: Geometric
- Styling Moodboard: Gilt & Glitter