An understated minimalist wedding gown can stand out just as much as a heavily embellished dress—it's only a matter of achieving the perfect fit, and sometimes, adding a little detail to make an impact. For inspiration, check out these simple and refined wedding dresses below:
1. This loose dress is perfect for the bride who's getting hitched by the beach.
Take a look at the gorgeous petal details on its strap!
2. A cape wedding dress is a popular choice among brides who want a simple but totally impactful look.
3. The little details matter.
The floor-length bow and lace trimmings, for example, added drama to Martine Cajucom's tulle dress.
4. A simple silhouette can have more oomph with interesting fabrics.
Try this eyelet fabric for a romantic, garden wedding-ready look.
5. This silk ball gown with a flirty cutout
This is ideal for the lady who isn't afraid to have fun and let her hair down!
6. Girly brides can show off their feminine side with crisp, ruffle details.
For a day of romance and slow dancing.
7. If you're looking to turn heads, adding a surprising back detail to your simple gown is the way to go.
Formal in the front, party in the back!
8. A tulle gown with bows on each side will sure look dreamy on the aisle.
Minimalist can be romantic, too.