Exude timeless elegance on your big day by incorporating a chevron pattern into your ensemble. This stylish pattern has been around since ancient times, but it still looks fresh and contemporary today. Chevron--with its edgy design--is a nice departure from plain straight lines, and offers a bold transformation to any affair.
To add the chevron pattern to your ensemble, go for attires with pointy patterns and intersecting lines. Skirts with uneven hemlines and bodices with jagged and zigzag lines are perfect yet non-literal representations of this stylish pattern.
For your makeup and accessories, soften the sharp chevron by using playful colors such as lavender and cerulean. These tones, when applied in cascading or alternate manner, emphasize the details of the pattern, and keep the lines from being overwhelming.
To gain perspective on how you can channel chevron-inspired look on your special day, view the gallery below.
See how you can incorporate chevron in your reception here.
You might also want to check out:
- Styling Moodboard: Chevron
- Styling Moodboard: Chinoiserie
- Fashion Moodboard: Chinoiserie
- Styling Moodboard: Pastel Pickings
- Fashion Moodboard: Pastel Pickings
- Styling Moodboard: Botanical
- Fashion Moodboard: Botanical
- Styling Moodboard: Classic with a Kick
- Fashion Moodboard: Classic with a Kick
- Styling Moodboard: Art Nouveau
- Fashion Moodboard: Art Nouveau
- Styling Moodboard: Geometric
- Fashion Moodboard: Geometric
- Styling Moodboard: Gilt & Glitter