For a fresh and carefree air on your wedding day, incorporate botanical-inspired details into your look. Opt for elements that have leaf patterns, and lines that resemble vines or roots. To keep the look still wedding-appropriate, opt for tone-on-tone embellishments that showcase a nice mix of textures. The idea is to create a lush feel that's not overdone.
A palette of nudes and a touch of pink can be your best bet for your makeup. Not only will these colors complement your attire, but they'll also bring out your natural glow.
To further complement that botanical feel, pick accessories that come in earthy hues like brown, bronze, and olive green. These colors effortlessly exude a soothing vibe that suits laid-back outdoor festivities.
For ideas on how to pull off a botanical-inspired look, see the gallery below.
You might also want to check:
- Styling Moodboard: Botanical
- Styling Moodboard: Chinoiserie
- Fashion Moodboard: Chinoiserie
- Styling Moodboard: Chevron
- Fashion Moodboard: Chevron
- Styling Moodboard: Pastel Pickings
- Fashion Moodboard: Pastel Pickings
- Styling Moodboard: Classic with a Kick
- Fashion Moodboard: Classic with a Kick
- Styling Moodboard: Art Nouveau
- Fashion Moodboard: Art Nouveau
- Styling Moodboard: Geometric
- Fashion Moodboard: Geometric
- Styling Moodboard: Gilt & Glitter
- New Theme Ideas for Your Wedding