Civil weddings are usually an intimate and private ceremony, but that doesn't mean you have to feel any less of a bride. Here, we curated 12 chic yet fuss-free outfits that you can wear to your civil wedding—no matter what kind of bride you want to be! And the best part? They're all affordable, too. Look your best as you tie the knot with the love of your life.
For the Modern Bride
1. Zara Contrast Shawl Collar Blazer and Tuxedo Trousers
Blazer (P3,995); Trousers (P2,495), Greenbelt 5
2. Massimo Dutti Linen Slim Fit Blazer and Plain Linen Culotte Trousers
Blazer (P6,790); Trousers (P4,490), Shangri-La Plaza Mall
For the Classic Bride
1. Rajo Laurel Chloe Dress
P8,995, RAJO! Rockwell
2. H&M V-neck Wedding Dress
P3,290, SM Megamall
For the Romantic Bride
1. H&M Short Flounced Dress
P1,990, Uptown Mall
2. Zoo Label Rosa Mini Dress In White Gazaar
3. Zoo Label Las Palmas Midi Wrap Dress In White Silk
For the Boho Bride
1. Mango Lace Dress
P4,995, Glorietta 2
2. Seek The Uniq Deia Embroidered Lace Maxi Dress
For the Glam Bride
1. Zara Sequined Fringe Dress
P3,295, Power Plant
If you're willing to splurge a bit more...
2. Mango Sequined Gown
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph.
Minor edits have been made by the Femalenetwork.com editors.