More and more couples are choosing to tie the knot at the beach because well, that place Moana is talking about where the sky meets the sea is the perfect outdoor wedding backdrop. If you’re in for countless nuptials in the coming weeks but stuck in rut for new wedding guest outfit ideas, scroll down for a serving of style inspo.
1. Who says you can’t wear sleeves to a beach wedding? Soft, breezy fabrics in a light hue are just as perfect as skin-baring ones.
2. For more formal beach weddings, blush and ruffles will make you look picture perfect.
3. If dresses aren’t your thing, a cropped top and matching skirt combo is a good alternative.
4. The best thing about beach weddings is that prints are always welcome. Go for washed out ones for a more subtle but classy effect.
5. Pleated chiffon has had a long time love affair with beach weddings.
6. Be that girl who stands out from a sea of chiffon with a shorter frock that has its own personality. Bonus points if it has pockets!
7. Beach weddings are all about pastel hues.
8. A nautical jumpsuit will surely fit a beach wedding dress code.
9. Pastel florals complement the sand, sky, and sea backdrop well.