A white midi dress is a good option for practical brides, especially for those who prefer an intimate and relaxed wedding. Aside from being comfortable to wear, these elegant pieces don't cost as much as a customized bridal gown, and they can be worn even after the big day!
Whether you're getting hitched in a civil ceremony or an intimate church wedding this year, here are some affordable yet classy midi dresses you'd want to get married in:
1. Keep things simple and elegant with this silk off-shoulder dress with a puffy sleeve.
P.S. It's the same dress Megan Young wore to her small church wedding!
TRY: ZOO Baja Asymmetric Puff Sleeve Silk Midi Dress with Wrap Tulip Skirt, P3,590, available online
2. For a relaxed look, this linen midi dress with romantic details will fit the bill.
TRY: Style Staple Diana, P2,950, available online
3. This lace dress boasts a bit of drama on the bottom!
TRY: Chancery Mica Lace Midi Dress, P3,639, available online
4. Sexy yet tasteful, this sleek white dress has a low-back detail that'll surely look stunning in photos.
P.S. This one's a little over the budget.
TRY: ZOO SALMA I Do by Zoo Sleeveless Pencil Skirt Midi Gown with Scoop Neckline and Lowback (Cream Gazar), P5,990, available online
5. This minimalist number with a plunging neckline is simply chic.
TRY: Tussah Fabienne Midi Dress, P3,639, available online
Bonus: This structured jumpsuit with a halter neckline looks just as elegant as a white midi dress—and it's totally practical, too!
An added perk: Its wide-legged cut can make you appear taller.
TRY: Apartment 8 Clothing Kenzo Pantsuit, P3,180, available online