Whether you're a low-maintenance girl who likes to keep it simple or an all-out glamazon who wants things extra fab, when it comes to the big day you deserve nothing but the best-and that includes the perfect bridal hairstyle. From coiffed low buns to sweet beach waves, we've rounded up a list of hair inspos taken from our favorite celebrity brides to serve as your peg for that big day. Scroll down and start saving your picks!
1. The Duchess of Cambridge made headlines when she opted to do her own hair and makeup for her big day. Goes to show that learning how to work that curling iron properly can take you far.
2. Mrs. Burnand gave her center-parted half ponytail an upgrade with a beaded headpiece.
3. Long and lush waves are always a staple for the cool and fuss free bride.
4. A classic mid bun is always a good go-to.
5. Wear your hair back to show off you dress' beautiful neckline.
6. A loose chignon keeps it classy and elegant.
7. Braids FTW!
8. Give short hair some oomph with a floral wreath and some soft waves for a garden wedding.
9. Olivia Palermo proves you dont need a perfectly coiffed 'do to look stunning on your big day.
10. Add volume to your 'do with a teased bump.
11. Beach waves parted down the center is perfect for the bohemian bride.
12. Sometimes, keeping it simple is the best way to go.
13. Keep with the natural hair trend and let your tresses rock their real texture.
14. Loose, low buns are perfect for strapless necklines.
15. You can also opt to go without a veil if you're planning to rock a statement headpiece.
16. Let loose strands break up the formality of a traditional hairstyle.
17. Just because you have short hair doesn't mean you can't have fun with curls.
18. A classic side-parted low bun won't take away from an elaborate neckline.
19. If you want to go with an afro, be our guest. But what Solange is really trying to teach us here is that we should embrace our natural hair texture.
20. Don't be afraid to accessorize your 'do.
21. And if you're daring enough, you might as well go big.
22. Never underestimate the impact of a low-key hairstyle.
23. A swept back bun will have you worrying less about messing up your hair when the reception party gets turnt.
24. A sleek updo won't take away from a gorgeous lace veil.
25. Make like a princess and don that tiara.