We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Ako din pagod na sa conflict sa in-laws ko.. Kahit kampi sakin asawa ko, still mahirap mabuhay ng hindi boto sayo ang in-laws mo.. Mga sis me pababasa akong email sa inyo. Email ito ng SISTER IN-LAW ko. Since hindi ako marunong mag-attach ng link from an email, copy-paste lang ginawa ko. I swear to God na wala akong inedit dito na words, yung name lang namin ni hubby ang pinalitan ko..Hi John,> > > Haven't talked to you> in a while. How are you and the family? I had a> chat with Nanay. She talked about the incident with> your wife. I'm not taking sides. I definitely> know how Nanay could be sometime. We all know how she> is. Can you please talk to Kate and try to explain it> to her. Wala na tayong magagawa. Ganyan na> talaga si Nanay. So when she gets into one of her> moods, just try to take it with a grain of salt. In> one ear, out the other. Huwag nyo nang salubungin ang> pag-nanag niya. Just listen and yes her to> death. The more you defy her, the more she'll take> it against you. Just think about what a big help she> is to you. I'm sure you'd be able to tolerate> her moods that way. What will I do to have someone> like her to help me out and my family, financially, I> mean. You're very lucky! She's given you> everything you need. The least you both can do, is> tolerate her moods. I don't want to hear her> complain to me again that your wife refuse to even talk to> her. If I had a mother-in-law like her, I'd be> "kissing her butt" every chance I get!> > Love,> > > Ate Nasaktan ako dun sa sinabi sakin ng sis in-law ko na i should kiss my mother in-laws ass dahil sa binigay daw financially??? My God, alam ni Lord na hindi kami humingi ng pambili ng pagkain kahit kanino. Ang kapal ng mukha nitong hipag ko na magsalita daig pa ang Diyos..At kung binigyan nga kami ng pera o materyal na bagay ng byenan ko, hindi yun pasaporte para lait-laitin nya ang pagkatao ko for 8 years.