We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Yes. Because my MIL is the cause of my pre mature birth. Of my first baby. And now all I can do is avoid her. I swallowed all of my pride and went back to my parents to ask for their help. Thank God they didn't ask questions and just extended their helping hand at me. My husband followed me and fortunately, they continued treating him very civilly. Now the MIL had the nerve to deny everything that had happenned and continued texting my husband why I don't even pay them a visit. And she claims she wants to see her 'granddaughter' too!At first, my husband was angry because I'm refusing his mother's offer to pay us a visit. I had no choice but to yell at him one by one all of the nasty things she'd done including the Christmas incident when she'd humiliated me infront of her sisters. When it was Christmas. Christmas. Ironically my daughter's name is Cristina...is it a dark reminder?No, the MIL is not 'plastic'. My husband had witnessed everything that his mother had done to me when we were at his place. The shocking revelation is that MY HUSBAND REFUSES TO BELIEVE THAT THEY HAD HAPPENNED. THAT HIS MOTHER HAD DONE THIS AND THAT. You'll be asking why my husband and I are still together. Yes, that is because I love him.