We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ Yes they do. I pay through credit card in MMC... Pero sa clinic mismo ni Dra Martires, she doesn't accept CC... Fyi, different MDs charge different rates in MMC. Although they use the same machine. Si Dra Martires na and pinaka mura. Even the nurses there ask Dra Martires to do the procedure to them kasi sya and pinaka mura mag charge.
This is the clinic i went to in Seoul https://www.facebook.com/meclinic749/They have English speaking employees & the dermatologist also speaks good English. Ultherapy is cheaper if they have a promo. Regular price ko na-avail kasi walang promo during the time i went.
I had ulthera done at skin house I have been a long time patient narin so I checked them out. Problem areas were just my crows feet, eyebags and cheeks. Until now I could still feel that my jaw is tender, which I researched, it should be a good thing because underneath the face there is collagenesis going on. I am to wait nalang for 2 to 3 months. Part din sila nalang legit centres offering ulthera vs other centres offering hifu lang.I was also considering exilis but since it?s not long term, I decided to write it off. Same with symalift, it?s 15k per session in a new clinic in bgc, at least 3 sessions. So parang I wanted something na sure kaya I went with ulthera. Will update soon
No, Adraneda is not there but i had Ulthera with them at my discretion because the doctor who performed the procedure is board certified in Philippine Dermatological Society so i felt kampante coz i know she's a legit derma doctor. I don't know how they got the machine, but i think i got a good deal. To anybody who's gonna go through a procedure, do it at your own discretion.
I wanna try it too but i dont wanna have smaller cheeks cause I'd look older. My target is my eyebags, some lines under my eye. And maybe V shaped face although my face is already small. Will ulthera help?
ladies, here is the list of legit ulthera providers in the philippines Adraneda is not one of them.http://www.realmattersasia.com/Philippines/where is skin house sis? can you share your before and after pics privately if you don't mind =) The most affordable so far is 35k for cash payments for cheek area at skin house laser. This is the common area that requires lifting and v-contouring anyway. I'm still waiting for the optimal result which i will probably see by November. I did cheeks and jowls. This is the area just below the jaw, Ito lang naman din problem area ko, So all in all, 70k only.