Author Topic: HIFU/ULTHERA  (Read 21336 times)

eeyore91833

• Super GirlTalker
  • Thankful for everything! ♥♥♥'s being a GirlTalker!
    • BEAUTY, SKINCARE, AND MORE
Re: HIFU/ULTHERA
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2018, 01:30:51 pm »
True. what about those DIY ones like the one Claudine Baretto is marketing on her IGTV account?

There are so many options now that supposedly tightens the face like enerjet kinetic coming out in the market.  But the one that really stands out is ulthera.
Korean & Asian Beauty loves? Everyone is raving about the KB 7-skin toner method. >> https://beautyetcconnect.blogspot.com/2020/01/the-korean-7-skin-method-are-you-using.html

^More top beauty secrets revealed here
https://beautyetcconnect.blogspot.com/

nicoletta

• Super GirlTalker
  • donna fenomenale
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2018, 04:27:09 pm »
^  sis you can try :)  I'm done with ulthera na kasi and I don't use home devices super busy na as it is kaya I maintain my skin so i don't need to put on too much makeup.
Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into. There's no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love. There is only a scarcity of resolve to make it happen.

Jiyongah

• Where is the L O V E ?
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2019, 01:05:20 pm »
True. what about those DIY ones like the one Claudine Baretto is marketing on her IGTV account?

I saw that one as well.

And sobrang rami rin nila sa shoppee na nag sell. Not sure which one is the original.

My bff's mom has it as well kaso hindi niya rin ginagamit haha

cupcakejane

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2019, 10:59:01 pm »
Make sure to have ulthera only with legit providers

Jiyongah

• Where is the L O V E ?
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2019, 04:03:46 pm »
True. Super scary ngayon a lot of clinics do claim that they offer authentic ultherapy but they are not part of the list.

fashtag

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2019, 02:09:31 pm »
This is really effective when done properly.  No wonder a lot of people really rave about it and marami narin counterfeit hifu riding along its popularity. 

If may budget talaga, aside from traveling and trying out new restaurants, we should invest on ourselves too.  It's good that most of us have the capacity naman to do it, so go lang and love yourself more.

gil12

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2019, 10:43:31 am »
Ang Ulthera ba para magmukha naman maliit yun face? Bilugan kasi mukha ko naffrustrate na ko. Naisip ko nga magpa buccal fat removal kaso I'm in my mid 30s na rin, natatakot ako baka tumanda itsura ko dun. Anti aging anti sagging din Ulthera? Ang mahal lang nga pero kung one time na for a whole year pwede na rin
Stop excusing bad behavior with "This is just how I am"

tealover

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2019, 04:18:52 pm »
Ang Ulthera ba para magmukha naman maliit yun face? Bilugan kasi mukha ko naffrustrate na ko. Naisip ko nga magpa buccal fat removal kaso I'm in my mid 30s na rin, natatakot ako baka tumanda itsura ko dun. Anti aging anti sagging din Ulthera? Ang mahal lang nga pero kung one time na for a whole year pwede na rin

Yes, sis it can help with sagging skin and fat burning for a more contour and v shape.  Is the buccal fat removal a surgery procedure?
"You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try."

tealover

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2019, 04:22:09 pm »
This is really effective when done properly.  No wonder a lot of people really rave about it and marami narin counterfeit hifu riding along its popularity. 

If may budget talaga, aside from traveling and trying out new restaurants, we should invest on ourselves too.  It's good that most of us have the capacity naman to do it, so go lang and love yourself more.

YES! Amen to this sis. We should spoil ourselves once in while.  The ultherapy has so many counterfeit and this is some of them will directly to their client and say it's authentic ultherapy.

yummymumsy

• Probationary
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2019, 06:29:31 pm »
there's this treatment at clinic aesthetique called nannic rf.  it's a european method.  very nice and effect nya.

Jiyongah

• Where is the L O V E ?
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2019, 12:37:28 pm »
there's this treatment at clinic aesthetique called nannic rf.  it's a european method.  very nice and effect nya.

What does it exactly do sis? Since it's an RF, does the effect last long?

blushberry

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2019, 02:01:44 pm »
One of the most affordable ultherapy is at skin house.  Imagine having that treatment at 40k only?  If you really want na effective, it has to be the real thing.
Vulgarity begins when imagination succumbs to the explicit.

tealover

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2019, 05:08:15 pm »
Tried ultherapy again at skin house but this time around I did it at my neck area.  I really hate seeing lines and folds on my neck.

It's been a month already, I can see a bit of improvement but base on my experience before I saw the best result after 2 months.

eischied_21

• is happy to be a
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2019, 12:56:37 pm »
Never had this treatment ever but would like to try. I'm just afraid that once I tried, it's a continuous treatment at least yearly and face will sagged if you don't maintain it.

blushberry

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2019, 01:49:47 pm »
^ I think ulthera/ thermage won't cause the skin to sag over time when discontinued.  Our face will really age over time naman talaga so to avoid this, unahan na ng Ultherapy/ thermage.
Vulgarity begins when imagination succumbs to the explicit.

Jiyongah

• Where is the L O V E ?
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2019, 03:01:48 pm »
Never had this treatment ever but would like to try. I'm just afraid that once I tried, it's a continuous treatment at least yearly and face will sagged if you don't maintain it.

I had mine done over a year ago and I haven't had a retouch but I don't see that much sagging.

From how it was explained to me, its building on your own collagen so it's a great preventive measure. 

eischied_21

• is happy to be a
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2019, 04:42:58 pm »
@Jiyongah and @blushberry - oh yeah, you got a point there sisses. But I might try such devices like RF first before jumping into Ulthera :)

mei-mei

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #57 on: September 10, 2019, 09:26:52 am »
So it's for loose skin? If I'm quite young and don't have sagging skin yet, it wouldn't really get rid of my double chin?

Jiyongah

• Where is the L O V E ?
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2019, 02:16:19 pm »
So it's for loose skin? If I'm quite young and don't have sagging skin yet, it wouldn't really get rid of my double chin?

Yes you can! I got mine done when I am only 25 I think hahaha.

Some gets it done around 22 pa nga eh.

Jiyongah

• Where is the L O V E ?
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2019, 02:18:49 pm »
@Jiyongah and @blushberry - oh yeah, you got a point there sisses. But I might try such devices like RF first before jumping into Ulthera :)
g

Go sis! I actually do RF as well after I had Ultherapy.  It's a good combination and can make the results last long.

Though RF kasi is a long process yun lang ayaw ko sa kaniya. I need to go back every week.  ahaha

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close