Author Topic: HIFU/ULTHERA  (Read 19980 times)

neszreyes

• Junior GirlTalker
  • vain. vain. vain
    • cyleina soaps and beauche products- 09173646675
HIFU/ULTHERA
« on: July 03, 2018, 06:52:18 pm »
Anybody had experience on this treatment? How was the results with you?

JDizon

• GirlTalker
Re: HIFU/ULTHERA
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2018, 06:16:05 pm »
I heard HIFU is korean and is like an imitation of Ulthera. 

vanity fair

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2018, 08:37:06 pm »
HIFU means High Intensity Focused Ultrasound.  It's the name of the technology.  Ulthera is HIFU din... I've done Sygmalift in MMC.  Ok naman sya, no pain unlike Ulthera.  My dermatologist also does Ulthera.  Sabi nya pareho din effect ng Sygmalift with Ulthera.  Sygmalift in MMC is just 12k... Kaya popular and Ulthera is because it's the only FDA approved HIFU in the US.

ataypool

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2018, 08:15:04 am »
I had Ulthera (not in Manila, I don't live there) in 2014, two treatments in a span of 6 months, due to a massive weight loss. A year later I went to Belo for Firm Plus for just one session.

Okay naman, apparently after 5 years daw dapat maintenance but I don't see the need yet to have it done again at this time. I just alternate between Tretinoin and AHA weekly, firm pa rin naman. Maybe genetics, lifestyle, environment helps too.

If Sygmalift is pareho lang pala ng Ulthera, go for it kung pareho lang naman effect.

littlekinselle

• ambidextrous
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2018, 09:24:04 am »
HIFU means High Intensity Focused Ultrasound.  It's the name of the technology.  Ulthera is HIFU din... I've done Sygmalift in MMC.  Ok naman sya, no pain unlike Ulthera.  My dermatologist also does Ulthera.  Sabi nya pareho din effect ng Sygmalift with Ulthera.  Sygmalift in MMC is just 12k... Kaya popular and Ulthera is because it's the only FDA approved HIFU in the US.

who's your derma in MMC sis? thanks ;)

vanity fair

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2018, 10:36:59 am »
^ Dra Martires

ilovejdy

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2018, 01:37:37 pm »
Has anyone tried HIFU at beauty empire in Timog Avenue? Ang mura kasi ng offer nila.

cupcakejane

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2018, 10:12:07 pm »
I inquired about belo ulthera plus, and i thought it was a new machine.  Apparently, aside from ulthera they can do thread lift or botox on you.  Thus, the word plus.  It was very expensive though.

I'm considering this more than HIFU kasi korean, and kasi i know some people na nag ulthera and young looking din talaga.

JDizon

• GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2018, 10:00:46 pm »
Symalift takes about 3 sessions where as Ulthera only requires 1 session, so parang its really different

vanity fair

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2018, 09:49:31 am »
I was in Seoul a few days ago & i had Ultherapy there.  It's so much cheaper in the clinic in Gangnam that i went to.  35k pesos for 300 shots / lines of Ultherapy.  300 shots covers the mid & lower part of the face, including the jowls.  Aside from topical anaesthesia, the doctor also injected my face with anaesthesia.  I did not feel a thing.  He said it's a standard practice in Korea to inject anaesthesia so the patient will not feel a thing.  It would take 2 months to see the final results.  I'll update you all!

JDizon

• GirlTalker
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2018, 07:10:05 pm »
^ That's a very good rate indeed!  My friend had ulthera done and i have been meaning to do it myself soon

Emosewa

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2018, 05:18:01 am »
^ Dra Martires

Hello sis, anong schedule ni Doc Martires sa MMC? thanks.

vanity fair

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2018, 11:34:01 am »
^  She doesn't hold clinic in MMC.  She just goes there to use the machines / lasers.  She's in MMC every Thursday, 11 - 12:30 pm.  Her clinic is in Transcom Bldg in Tiendesitas.

JDizon

• GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2018, 07:23:50 pm »
vanity fair how long with the result of sygmalift last?  As per my derma, it requires 3 sessions.  I went to aivee and skinhouse looking for the best offer as my problem area includes the cheeks and jowls.

vanity fair

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2018, 08:17:42 pm »
Dra Martires is very conservative in the use of Sygmalift or Ultherapy.  You can lose fat kasi.  & fat is important to make your face youthful.  Per session naman ang singil ni Dra Martires sa Sygmalift.  You pay in MMC directly, 12k per session.  When i do Sygmalift, sa nasal lobial folds ko nakita agad and effect.  With Ultherapy, sa jawline ko nakita ang effect kaagad.  It became refined.  Although it's only been 10 days.

redhead69

• Imperfect yet loving, sweet and bubbly, seductive and sophisticated, a
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2018, 04:31:38 pm »
Dra Martires is very conservative in the use of Sygmalift or Ultherapy.  You can lose fat kasi.  & fat is important to make your face youthful.  Per session naman ang singil ni Dra Martires sa Sygmalift.  You pay in MMC directly, 12k per session.  When i do Sygmalift, sa nasal lobial folds ko nakita agad and effect.  With Ultherapy, sa jawline ko nakita ang effect kaagad.  It became refined.  Although it's only been 10 days.

Nag aaccept kaya sila ng credit card sa MMC?

vanity fair

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2018, 05:48:46 pm »
^  Yes they do.  I pay through credit card in MMC... Pero sa clinic mismo ni Dra Martires, she doesn't accept CC...  Fyi, different MDs charge different rates in MMC.  Although they use the same machine.  Si Dra Martires na and pinaka mura.  Even the nurses there ask Dra Martires to do the procedure to them kasi sya and pinaka mura mag charge.

nicoletta

• Super GirlTalker
  • donna fenomenale
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2018, 07:21:55 pm »
ulthera will come out cheaper in the long run kasi 1 year yung result  :)  I was able to get my whole face for 50k.  The first past was slightly teeth shattering near the jaw.  Brows, crows feet, under the eyes and cheeks yung target.  Waiting to see the full effect by 2 months  :D ;D
Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into. There's no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love. There is only a scarcity of resolve to make it happen.

lexi_girl

• GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2018, 09:59:54 pm »
Had mine last week. P20k for jaw, chin and cheeks. Didn't expect that it would be that painful so i suggest to take a pain reliever an hour before the procedure. It's still gonna hurt even if you have emla smeared on your face.

ataypool

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2018, 10:10:12 am »
Saan kayo nagpa-Ulthera and ang mura niya na ngayon? Even Thermage, nakakakita na ako na mura na siya unlike before, probably old machines.

I had mine 4 years ago in Sydney and I'd paid 5 times what you paid for, pero 2 sessions, face and chin. Nagtanong pa ako sa Belo that time and they quoted me the same price.

Baka sa Seoul na ako pumunta kung ganun kamura.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 10:39:40 am by ataypool »

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close