We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
There are so many options now that supposedly tightens the face like enerjet kinetic coming out in the market. But the one that really stands out is ulthera.
True. what about those DIY ones like the one Claudine Baretto is marketing on her IGTV account?
Ang Ulthera ba para magmukha naman maliit yun face? Bilugan kasi mukha ko naffrustrate na ko. Naisip ko nga magpa buccal fat removal kaso I'm in my mid 30s na rin, natatakot ako baka tumanda itsura ko dun. Anti aging anti sagging din Ulthera? Ang mahal lang nga pero kung one time na for a whole year pwede na rin
This is really effective when done properly. No wonder a lot of people really rave about it and marami narin counterfeit hifu riding along its popularity. If may budget talaga, aside from traveling and trying out new restaurants, we should invest on ourselves too. It's good that most of us have the capacity naman to do it, so go lang and love yourself more.
there's this treatment at clinic aesthetique called nannic rf. it's a european method. very nice and effect nya.
Never had this treatment ever but would like to try. I'm just afraid that once I tried, it's a continuous treatment at least yearly and face will sagged if you don't maintain it.
So it's for loose skin? If I'm quite young and don't have sagging skin yet, it wouldn't really get rid of my double chin?
@Jiyongah and @blushberry - oh yeah, you got a point there sisses. But I might try such devices like RF first before jumping into Ulthera