We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^You made the right decision sis. It's the start of your journey pa lang so dapat lalo mas easy sila to reach right now.In terms of recommendations - my wedding kasi is in Boracay so I chose a local coordinator. Honestly super happy ako kasi my wedding was moved because of the closure of Boracay and my coordinator sorted everything out so smoothly. Imagine that kind of stress.Anyway when I considered other venues, the only other coordinator I considered is Rita Neri of RNEP. I highly recommend her -- she's a serious professional and does corporate event plannings, celebrity events, aside from wedding planning. When we spoke i felt so at ease, she was also very gracious in understanding when i declined our project together since I opted to go for a 'local' coordinator when i settled on boracay as my venue.Check Rita Neri if you want (she has a website too) -- she's also very cheap. But understand that cheap/affordable is a relative measure. She quoted me Php 85k for full coordination (this was last year when she quoted me). To me that's cheap considering all my requirements and my situation (i'm foreign based and my coordinator is literally doing EVERYTHING for me). If your total wedding budget is 500k, baka 85k is steep, diba? Other than her, wala nako ma-recommend that's Manila-based. I can only recommend those I personally encountered kasi.Good luck sis. Keep us posted sino napili mo. Nakaktuwa to see what other brides are selecting for their weddings. : )
hi, newbie here. 2019 bride ako and naiistress ako sa prep.Can anyone help me here about affordaBLE wedding suppliers na okay around Manila?Thank You
Hi Dears! I just go engaged last month, and me and h2b have started talking about the details (as in yesterday lang!). I'll apparently be a 2019 bride! :-)We're targeting November 2019. I hope to get a lot of tips from this forum!
Hi sis, I'm happy to find another Boracay Bride here!!! I took the risk, and so far my coordinator has said that the island will be open by 2019. Phew!