We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hi sis @slipshod -- welcome to the Boracay club! Who's your coordinator and have you chosen a venue and suppliers yet?
^ Hahahaha I know the feeling!! I try not to be too kilig, I don't want to set my expectations too high. November pa 'ko. Will she be making your moms' gowns also? Sino ina-eye niyo for suits? H2B will get his from Ian Manila, baka your H2B will like din.
^ Haha pwede naman siguro to ask her for Toto's alternative contact number or something? Though check din her portfolio, siya first choice ko for photographer but too expensive so we got Law Tapalla instead.
Haha kaya nga eh ang concern ko na lang ngayon is to maintain my waist! Hindi ko siya binook for moms eh. Overbudget kasi and I'm contemplating buying rtw na lang din since my mom is from Palawan, Mom din ni H2B manggagaling sa Japan.Nako si H2B pinilit ko magikot kami last weekend, nagbook agad sa Arvox. Okay naman reviews nila so I guess okay na yun. I wanted to check Ian Manila nga kaso Marikina. Takot yun sa malayo
Hi sis ohcmon, may I know the rate that Law Tapalla gave you? Oct. 2019 bride here and my fiance and I are thinking of getting either Law, Nicolai, or Proudrad for our photo Anyone feedback on any of the three photographers? I read in the thread that Toto is difficult to work with and did not deliver well, am worried Nicolai will be too. Newbie here, and am just starting to research about potential suppliers. Am very relieved to have found this community of brides to be, super helpful, esp. if you're on a budget. Hehe. Thanks in advance for your reply(ies)
Feb 2019 bride here! Sharing our booked suppliers.Dami pa kulang!Church: Manila CathedralVenue: Blue Leaf FilipinasCaterer: Juan CarloCoord (full): Events EmbassyPhoto: Regina RoqueVideo: Rewind MediaBridal Gown: Vee TanHMUA: Marla SabioLights & Sounds: AnchormixHost: Charm UalNext to Book:Cake: JustkipBakin Florist: Dangwa Flowers by Clint CarlI'm also seriously considering getting my bridesmaid dresses from shopee I ordered one dress pa lang to check the quality. The seller is from China. If all goes well, I'll order the rest. Super mura mga sis and mukang okay naman yung quality
Aaaw! Nakakapressure this thread, haha. Ours is on Jan 2019 but I haven't started anything yet. Though I know naman mostly what I want na - so hopefully by next week I can start na. Aja!
157 days remaining and I have booked majority of the suppliers na, at last! 📆 Wedding Date: 01.11.2019 💒 Church: Our Lady of Lourdes Parish, Tagaytay City 🏰 Reception & Hotel: Le Jardin Rosella Events Place 📋 On-the-Day Coordinator: Simple Joys Events with Pam as the host📸 P/V: Posh Studios & Dream Real Cinema💄 HMUA: Vanity by Ricee 🍽 Caterer: Josiah's