Author Topic: 2019 Brides  (Read 81347 times)

Frenchmeasles

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #260 on: July 12, 2018, 09:21:26 am »
Feb 2019 bride here! Sharing our booked suppliers.

Dami pa kulang!

Church: Manila Cathedral
Venue: Blue Leaf Filipinas
Caterer: Juan Carlo
Coord (full): Events Embassy
Photo: Regina Roque
Video: Rewind Media
Bridal Gown: Vee Tan
HMUA: Marla Sabio
Lights & Sounds: Anchormix
Host: Charm Ual


Next to Book:
Cake: JustkipBakin
Florist: Dangwa Flowers by Clint Carl

I'm also seriously considering getting my bridesmaid dresses from shopee :) I ordered one dress pa lang to check the quality. The seller is from China. If all goes well, I'll order the rest. Super mura mga sis and mukang okay naman yung quality
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 01:10:02 pm by Frenchmeasles »

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #261 on: July 12, 2018, 09:44:03 am »
^ Lapit ka na, sis! Kelan first fitting mo with Vee? Balitaan mo 'ko ha ;D

Frenchmeasles

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #262 on: July 12, 2018, 01:17:54 pm »
Oo nga sis! Tapos si H2B narealize ko wala pang plano sa suit nya!
Sept 15 first fitting ko :)
Kinikilig ako everytime mag popost si Vee sa IG nya. Nakakaexcite! Ikaw kelan first fitting?

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #263 on: July 12, 2018, 01:59:35 pm »
^ Hahahaha I know the feeling!! I try not to be too kilig, I don't want to set my expectations too high. ;D November pa 'ko. Will she be making your moms' gowns also?

Sino ina-eye niyo for suits? H2B will get his from Ian Manila, baka your H2B will like din. :)

slipshod

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #264 on: July 12, 2018, 03:52:31 pm »
hi sis @slipshod -- welcome to the Boracay club! Who's your coordinator and have you chosen a venue and suppliers yet? :)

Thanks sis!  ;D We got Amanda Tirol of Boracay Weddings for Partial planning. We also got Discovery Shores for the reception, Something Beautiful Studios for Photography, and MyRevery for Videography. Nimrod for Strings, and Raine Soliman for acoustic vocals. Haven't finalized flowers and styling yet though... wala pa rin sa invitations. How are your preps coming along?  :D

Whynotdonut

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #265 on: July 14, 2018, 01:58:35 am »
Be warned. Toto villaruel is a major disappointment! Very unprofessional. Hard to contact after the wedding and ang pangit ng pics niya!!! He cares more about the lighting than the angle of the subject. A lot of people told me that he wasnt even in our reception to take photos. BIGGEST REGRET EVER!!! I have been warned before but i didnt listen bec his pics online looks good naman.

Check with friends who got him or your trusted coordinators before you waste your hard earned money! Apparently a lot of brides or future brides got turned off.

If only i can turn back time!! 😭

Whynotdonut

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #266 on: July 14, 2018, 02:02:02 am »
Pls dont make the same mistake like i did. Toto is the worst!! Check with friends who got him and coordinators. They would say the same!!! Worst decision EVER

Frenchmeasles

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #267 on: July 16, 2018, 09:57:29 am »
^ Hahahaha I know the feeling!! I try not to be too kilig, I don't want to set my expectations too high. ;D November pa 'ko. Will she be making your moms' gowns also?

Sino ina-eye niyo for suits? H2B will get his from Ian Manila, baka your H2B will like din. :)

Haha kaya nga eh :) ang concern ko na lang ngayon is to maintain my waist!
Hindi ko siya binook for moms eh. Overbudget kasi and I'm contemplating buying rtw na lang din since my mom is from Palawan, Mom din ni H2B manggagaling sa Japan.

Nako si H2B pinilit ko magikot kami last weekend, nagbook agad sa Arvox. Okay naman reviews nila so I guess okay na yun. I wanted to check Ian Manila nga kaso Marikina. Takot yun sa malayo   ;D

ckmunster

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #268 on: July 17, 2018, 06:06:15 pm »
^ Haha pwede naman siguro to ask her for Toto's alternative contact number or something? Though check din her portfolio, siya first choice ko for photographer but too expensive so we got Law Tapalla instead.

Hi sis ohcmon, may I know the rate that Law Tapalla gave you? Oct. 2019 bride here and my fiance and I are thinking of getting either Law, Nicolai, or Proudrad for our photo :)

Anyone feedback on any of the three photographers? I read in the thread that Toto is difficult to work with and did not deliver well, am worried Nicolai will be too. 

Newbie here, and am just starting to research about potential suppliers.  Am very relieved to have found this community of brides to be, super helpful, esp. if you're on a budget. Hehe. Thanks in advance for your reply(ies) :)

packsmom

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #269 on: July 17, 2018, 09:59:02 pm »
Hi ladies! I can feel all the excitement from this thread and I can't help but post. Gee!!

I just got engaged last June and we're planning to be wed on spring 2019.

We can't book anything because we have to wait for my visa. We're getting married in the States, everything will be diy-ed. My worry is, although we know what we want for our wedding, I'm not sure we can book the suppliers that we want a couple of months before the event.

The only thing I can prepare for now is my wedding gown. I'm eyeing Hannah Kong and Vee Tan. I'm just so excited to get started.

Happy planning to us!

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #270 on: July 18, 2018, 10:25:36 am »
Haha kaya nga eh :) ang concern ko na lang ngayon is to maintain my waist!
Hindi ko siya binook for moms eh. Overbudget kasi and I'm contemplating buying rtw na lang din since my mom is from Palawan, Mom din ni H2B manggagaling sa Japan.

Nako si H2B pinilit ko magikot kami last weekend, nagbook agad sa Arvox. Okay naman reviews nila so I guess okay na yun. I wanted to check Ian Manila nga kaso Marikina. Takot yun sa malayo   ;D

Haha me no effort na to diet!! Prenup na namin in 2 weeks so keri na. ;D

Uy buti may nakuha pa kayong slot kay Arvox. I read in w@w fully booked na siya until Feb 2019. :) Sulit naman daw dayuhin si Ian. We have never met him also, online transaction lang. He didn't ask us to pay a DP whatsoever, basta he gave us an appointment lang. First time ko makipag-transact sa supplier who didn't require a DP. ;D

Hi sis ohcmon, may I know the rate that Law Tapalla gave you? Oct. 2019 bride here and my fiance and I are thinking of getting either Law, Nicolai, or Proudrad for our photo :)

Anyone feedback on any of the three photographers? I read in the thread that Toto is difficult to work with and did not deliver well, am worried Nicolai will be too. 

Newbie here, and am just starting to research about potential suppliers.  Am very relieved to have found this community of brides to be, super helpful, esp. if you're on a budget. Hehe. Thanks in advance for your reply(ies) :)
.

Hello, sis! Law gave me his 2019 rates already even when I booked January this year - we got at 60k for prenup and wedding day. :)

Nicolai actually was my first choice but medyo over budget na. Law trained under her naman and they have super similar style so we chose him instead.

ckmunster

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #271 on: July 20, 2018, 08:05:10 pm »
Tnx sa reply, sis ohcmon!

Girls, any suggestions for budget-friendly but good host? H2b and I are thinking of simple program lang, sana no couples games kung possible, but I was told na kailangan ng games to buy time for editing ng SDE vid. So we're thinking we need a host who can entertain the guests well. Not more than 10k rate sana. Tia! :) 

Ms. Lavender

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #272 on: July 21, 2018, 02:06:46 am »
We are planning to book camzar photography pero we wanted to have cheaper rate sana no prenup just wedding photo coverage. Pag sinabi bang service only, yung hardcopies lang ang wala? Pero may ibibigay naman silang edited pics at photo sde?

JandC2017

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #273 on: July 21, 2018, 10:05:25 am »
^Hi sis! I think so. Try mo yung p/v ko nung wedding ko. Baka lang magustuhan mo. Search them sa net. Peekxel.

Ms. Lavender

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #274 on: July 21, 2018, 01:20:05 pm »
^Thanks sis! Check ko yan.

mhitchy

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #275 on: August 07, 2018, 12:42:47 am »
Feb 2019 bride here! Sharing our booked suppliers.

Dami pa kulang!

Church: Manila Cathedral
Venue: Blue Leaf Filipinas
Caterer: Juan Carlo
Coord (full): Events Embassy
Photo: Regina Roque
Video: Rewind Media
Bridal Gown: Vee Tan
HMUA: Marla Sabio
Lights & Sounds: Anchormix
Host: Charm Ual


Next to Book:
Cake: JustkipBakin
Florist: Dangwa Flowers by Clint Carl

I'm also seriously considering getting my bridesmaid dresses from shopee :) I ordered one dress pa lang to check the quality. The seller is from China. If all goes well, I'll order the rest. Super mura mga sis and mukang okay naman yung quality

Hi Sis,  If you need a photobooth vendor just inbox us.

www.fb.com/photovillethephotoboothhub

zhel1605

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #276 on: August 07, 2018, 01:19:27 pm »
Feb 2019 bride here also! Anyone here who booked Blooming Hobby? Grabe nakakastress makipag communicate sa kanila..  :(

m0ncheri

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #277 on: August 07, 2018, 08:44:36 pm »
Aaaw! Nakakapressure this thread, haha. Ours is on Jan 2019 but I haven't started anything yet.

Though I know naman mostly what I want na - so hopefully by next week I can start na.  Aja!

157 days remaining and I have booked majority of the suppliers na, at last!  ;D

📆 Wedding Date: 01.11.2019
💒 Church: Our Lady of Lourdes Parish, Tagaytay City
🏰 Reception & Hotel: Le Jardin Rosella Events Place
📋 On-the-Day Coordinator: Simple Joys Events with Pam as the host
📸 P/V: Posh Studios & Dream Real Cinema
💄 HMUA:  Vanity by Ricee
🍽 Caterer:  Josiah's






ineedanswers

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #278 on: August 08, 2018, 04:07:31 pm »
Hi Everyone!

Question, okay lang ba kung 12 ang bridesmaids? Parang andami masyado but hindi ko na ma-trim down pa e..

mhitchy

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #279 on: August 09, 2018, 12:07:55 am »
157 days remaining and I have booked majority of the suppliers na, at last!  ;D

📆 Wedding Date: 01.11.2019
💒 Church: Our Lady of Lourdes Parish, Tagaytay City
🏰 Reception & Hotel: Le Jardin Rosella Events Place
📋 On-the-Day Coordinator: Simple Joys Events with Pam as the host
📸 P/V: Posh Studios & Dream Real Cinema
💄 HMUA:  Vanity by Ricee
🍽 Caterer:  Josiah's

hi Sis, if youre looking for a photobooth supplier we can provide.
just leave a message on our page.

www.facebook.com/photovillethephotoboothhub

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close