We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hello everyone! New here! Although not really. Lurker lang ako before. 😉 I got engaged mid 2016, civilly wed September of the same year. This year, hubby and I decided to go for the church wedding we have always wanted! Feb 2019 ang plan, but nothing definite yet. I did my research na in 2016, after we got engaged. although now back to zero ako. I might need everyone?s help for this. Sobrang kalat kalat ideas ko and being an overseas couple, mas mahirap.I really want to book K by C! Sya ata yung non negotiable ko sa wedding na to, i have her 2018 rates, but if anyone has the 2019 rate, baka po pwede ishare? 😊And suggestions po for venues na may similar feel as Mango Farm? Having second thoughts to book kasi feeling ko out of budget na sila.
Hi sis! Mango Farm-esque din yung peg ko. The closest i could find na within Metro Manila is Sampaguita Gardens. But sadly the place isn't wheelchair friendly if coming from the ceremony venue to the reception hall, so we ended up pa din with Mango Farm
Hello, sis @cbj021! Kagaya mo, I ended up with Mango Farm na din! Wala eh, eversince yun kasi din yung gusto ko, nagtry ako maghanap ng options but parang destiny ko yun. Haha.
And I?m making progress sa planning ko. Hopefully everything will turn out okay. Overseas bride ako so nappressure ako mag isip how I?d get things done. Would you believe naubusan ako ng church! We initially booked SJP II tapos we got news na we got bumped off kasi may na overlook sila na booking on the same day. That was a few weeks after we booked them. Tapos wala na, lahat na ng alternatives booked na like Christ the King.
Hi mga sis! Anyone who knows of a venue na andun na yung chapel-venue-reception-caterer. Most of the possible guests/family kasi ay oldies na. Tapos intimate wedding lang. Within Metro Manila lang sana.
The church was actually one of the first things Dylan of MF asked of us. He suggested to book the church first haha. Not an issue for us since ceremony will also be sa farm, but na-feel ko yung stress mo I do hope they've refunded any down payments you've made to them