We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi mga sis! July 2019 bride here. Wala pa po nabobook though may target church and p/v na. Nahihirapan lang kami ni h2b sa reception venue and caterers. Mas okay ba pag venue with catering package na? Im torn among blue gardens, fernwood and gazebo royale. Any thoughts din po about felicidad mansion?
Hi guys!My fiance and I just got engaged last December 9, and we're probably going to have a July 2019 wedding. I'm a bit clueless as to how to start the planning, and if I need to enlist full coordination services, especially as I saw your posts and you already have most of your suppliers booked.I'm a bit scared that there wouldn't be enough time if we wait for the formal pamamanhikan to happen in April 2018 before we really start planning. What do you guys think?Also, most of what I've read in the threads here point to mid- and high-level suppliers, and I'm assuming that most of you have budgets upwards of 800k. I feel tuloy that our 500k budget wouldn't be enough. It's a bit stressful na for me, even though we haven't really started planning.
Hi! July 2019 bride here. ☺️ Super aga ko nagprepare kasi medyo toxic si hubby. Haha! Gusto niya kasi maayos na lahat habang maaga. We?re both overseas and magkahiwalay pa ng country so hirap magplan. Eto na mga nabook namin..Church: Santuario de San JoseReception: Blue Leaf Cosmopolitan (package for 250 guests)Caterer: Hizon?sPhoto: Air Balloon ProjectVideo: Woodstock CinemaCoordinator: Events Embassy (partial)Invitations: Print & CoMusicians: Raz MusicBridal Gown: FL bridalGroom?s Suit: OriasNahihirapan ako sa florists/stylists. Any recommendations? Tsaka yung sa entourage gowns and suits wala pa din kami. Was eyeing Paolo Blanco pero naghahanap pa ako ng mas mura pa sana.. May mga bad reviews ba kayo sa mga nakuha namin? Except for Hizons ah.. Kasi medyo madami na akong nabasa sa kanila.. Hehe! 😂
I heard na okay naman yung Kroo Meals if you are a Tagaytay Bride. But you may also like Boxed Meals PH. Rates nila both range from 150-180/meal
hello ladies.. still SLOWLY progressing with wedding planning. Shortlisted 3 venues, hopefully we can reserve na this month. But i'm having a fun time checking out the IG accounts of the caterers. Kitang-kita mo talaga yung styling aesthetics nila based on the pictures they post. I know that you can give them your pegs tapos gagawin nila, but it seems easier to dole out those instructions if 'natural' na sa kanila yung aesthetic na yun, that way if they 'deviate' a bit medyo kampante ka that you have the same eye on things. That said, sumakit mata ko sa IG ng Hizon's. Parang ayaw ko na ituloy ang FT just basing it on that. Not to say that food isn't my priority, but since i dont have budget to for another events stylist, sana sulit naman yung package na kukunin ko for the food & reception styling. Am i being too judgmental this early pa lang? Mahal din ng gastos if mag-FT ako sa lahat ng caterer kaya ganito muna ako mag-filter