We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi sisters. Dec 2018 bride to be here. I need your help! Wala pa ako makita na gagawa ng brides maid dresses ko!
Hi Ladies,I am a June Bride,, meron na akong hall na nabook for our wedding and reception which is 10 mins or less away kung san kami ikakasal... Ang problem ko na lang is yung hotel ko. Any recco sa Novaliches area? Ang nahanap ko pa lang is Microtel sa UP Technohub, their 2 rooms for wedding preps is 25k na, kasama na yung photo fee. Hindi ko alam kung mahal ba 'to o mura. Thanks mga sis, happy preps.
Hi sisters. Dec 2018 bride to be here. I need your help! Wala pa ako makita na gagawa ng brides maid dresses ko! I hope you can recommend someone good that won't break the bank. I'm not into RTW and infinity. I have a specific design in mind. I hope you can help.TiA!
suddenly the venue that i've booked which is Teatrillo in Intramuros called my uncle saying that they'll be renovating the place and my venue would be moved to Casa Blanca na