Author Topic: 2018 Brides (Part 2)  (Read 18359 times)

paulasantilices

Re: 2018 Brides (Part 2)
« Reply #220 on: July 01, 2018, 08:56:54 pm »
Ako may natry ako, unang suot ko, sbe ko un na un. pero nung bumalik ako the next day, nagtry ulit ako, then buti nalang d pa ko nakadown, aun found it na.. cant wait na to wear my wedding gown..
bsta pag nakita mo na maganda ka, at comfortable ka, un na un.. [textspeak!] d ka pa nakamake up maganda kana.. what more pa diba 😁

JandC2017

« Reply #221 on: July 03, 2018, 07:08:28 am »
Thanks sa recommendations mga sis @JandC2017  and @Frenchmeasles.

I am checking them out yung P/V...

Buti naging ok naman yung turnout ng wedding mo sis JandC2017. Luckily, I have friends na willing to host my wedding, and yung bestfriend ko magaling kumanta so sya nalang din kukunin kong wed singer ko. And they offered it for free :) I took advantage na para less din sya sa expenses.

May alam ba kayo sis na affordable couturier? My theme is fairytale...

Thanks thanks :*

No worries sis. Well assisted lang talaga ako ng Coordinator ko. And it really helps din na Full Coordination kinuha ko. They suggested suppliers to me then ako na ang namili. They are also with me during every meeting with the suppliers which is dapat naman talaga dahil Full Coord ang package ko. Everything is smooth throughout planning and execution. There were minor glitches but it's ok and they are under control.

Anyway, wala naman perfect wedding. Basta mag-flow sya ng maayos and maikasal kayo, yun ang importante.  :D

Prettysublime

• Probationary
« Reply #222 on: July 10, 2018, 12:53:32 pm »
^Hi Sis! Don't stress out yourself too much. You can find suitable supplier. Hehe. Buti ka nga May nag-start for a December wedding. Samantalang ako last year, July lang nag-start ng preps for a December wedding. Kaya kumuha ako ng full coord. As luckily they assisted me on everything. Pero nagka-problem ako sa nakuha naming host. Nag-cancel ba naman I think a week before my wedding. Nag-refer naman sya ng replacement and transfered my DP sa new host. And nakaka-inis lang kinuha ko sya dahil singer-host na sya, yung pumait is not a singer-host. So same rate but noit same value of skills. But, good thing my wedding program runs smoothly. Overall my wedding runs smoothly. Thanks to my reliable coordinators and suppliers.

BTW, if you are still on the hunt of wedding PV, I highly recommend you Peekxel www.facebook.com/Peekxel sila PV ko nung wedding ko. They gave me free On-site photo. Still waiting for their final output, yung full video edited photos and album. Pero hindi pa naman sila late, since 6 months naman ang contract namin for the output.

Hi sis! Sino kinuha mo for full coord? Looking for full coord din kasi na [textspeak!] aalalay sakin all throughout..thanks!

JandC2017

« Reply #223 on: July 11, 2018, 07:54:20 pm »
Hi sis! Sino kinuha mo for full coord? Looking for full coord din kasi na [textspeak!] aalalay sakin all throughout..thanks!

Hi sis. Bells and Wishes ang coordinator ko. Here's their FB page: www.facebook.com/bellsnwishes Kelan ang kasal mo sis? Happy preps to you!

deluxeshopper

« Reply #224 on: July 14, 2018, 11:25:42 pm »
Just had my wedding exactly a week ago. OMG! still at a wedding high. Everyone can't stop talking about it. I cannot believe its done. This is the happiest we've been :)

JandC2017

« Reply #225 on: July 17, 2018, 11:13:26 am »
^Congrats and best wishes sis!

valval

• Probationary
« Reply #226 on: July 18, 2018, 02:22:05 pm »
Hello. December 2018 budgetarian bride here. We haven't booked anything yet since kami lang ni h2b ang gumagawa ng plans and all. Pero I already made a list of the suppliers we we'll get. We have also inquired na to some of them.

Church: Malate Church
Bridal gown & ento: Divisoria
Groom&groomsmen: Exclusively His
Reception: Tramway Roxas
P/V: Dedek photography
Giveaways: Go Green giveaways
Invitations: DIY
Flowers: Dangwa
Rings: h2b na bahala lol

Will it be medyo late na if I will book the church by September pa? Or we should book our target date na by this time? Also kung meron pa kong mga kulang please do let me know. We want a very simple and intimate wedding so max na siguro ang 100pax.

elarose

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Even if I'm not the light, I can be the Spark...
« Reply #227 on: July 19, 2018, 11:31:25 am »
^sis, peak season ang December and madaming gusto magpakasal sa Malate Church, I suggest magbook ka na. baka maubusan ka ng slot kung September pa.. :)

valval

• Probationary
« Reply #228 on: July 20, 2018, 07:06:18 am »
^Magbook na kami sis. Matapos lang talaga yung pag ulan ulan kasi ang hassle magbyahe lalo bahain sa Manila.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 07:08:29 am by valval »

Apple1230

• GirlTalker
« Reply #229 on: August 17, 2018, 09:15:39 am »
Ano ang time frame para magpa tahi ng gowns for the entourage?

Also normal ba yun 4months na lang before the wedding and the bride is still not decided on her gown? Meron na natahi for her 100% finished na but she is not happy so she is requesting for alterations.

She is also trying on RTW's dahil she is not happy sa nagawa for her. Is that normal? I am running out of advice for my friend. Sometimes i just read her messages and go about my day. Since January pa siya all about the wedding dress until now wala pa din. Wedding is sa december na.

riszel2018

• Probationary
« Reply #230 on: August 21, 2018, 11:20:05 pm »
Hi! Been a lurker here since I started my preparation for my Civil Wedding. It was a whirlwind preparation since we only have a limited timeframe.

I wanted to join but I haven't received any activation e-mail from GT until this time. Kaya kahit late, nag-join ako. At least to commend my suppliers. Hehe.

My fiance from Italy proposed to me 2 months ago and he wanted me to go with him to Italy asap. So ayun na nga, we decided to have a simple civil wedding ceremony with just family and some friends. All in all I have around 30+ guests.

Here's my wedding preps journey.

Venue: ACACIA HOTEL ALABANG - 10/10 - I got a grocer deal from net for a 30 pax banquet with 1 room accommodation. This is worth 39,900. But this is only valid for up to end August. So ayun, we grabbed the offer. I got an evening slot. It was last August 19. Though the downside is, we cannot choose the menu. But the good thing is, the food were all good. Masarap, mas masarap pa nga ang cake na dessert nila kesa sa wedding cake ko mismo. Hahaha...

Acacia is easy to deal with. The AE who handle us and the one assigned in the banquet were all accommodating. We upgraded our package na lang to 40 pax and added a separate room for my fiance where my family mother and sister stayed for the night after my wedding.

Photo and Video: JULIUS TOMANDAO - 7.5/10 - Don't get me wrong. Nothing really wrong with their service. I've already got my wedding photos (sooc). The shots are good. I only rated 7.5 since I haven't got the edited photos and the video. Their service on the day is great. They've make an effort kahit Basic Package lang kinuha ko. May free song number pa ako from one of his team. It was an extra mile from them. Hehe.

Wedding Officiant: REV. REY P. MORENO - 10/10 - His expertise are foreign-filipina weddings. I only handed him the requirements and he took care of everything.

Wedding Cake: DETAILED SUGAR CAKES AND MORE - 8/10 -They followed my peg, ok din and design ng cake but the topper... I wasn't told na it was just our initials printed in board paper. Maybe I expect more... Akala ko acrylic or something different na made of plastic coated with gold. Medyo mahal pa naman sya compared sa iba. Maybe because it was delivered to the venue. The taste, so-so. Maybe it's just my preference. Iba-iba naman tayo ng panlasa. Though ganun ang nangyari they are easy to deal with naman.

HMUA: GUILA SALON - 10/10 - I love my look on my wedding day. Mala-Venus Raj daw sabi nila.

FLORIST: A JENNS FLOWER SHOP - 10/10 - They are located sa Muntinlupa Market, near South Station. Initially, we inquired with Clint Carl cause we wanted to have a backdrop aside for my Bridal Bouquet. But something happen and I wasn't able to settle my dp on its deadline. So I have to let go of the backdrop.

My bouquet is OK, as well as the bracelets and buttonaires. Not that grand but it's presentable. Plus the fact na nakamura na ako. I also got from them the couple's table flowers and what they called altar flowers which decorated the stage.

Wedding Coordinator: BELLS AND WISHES - 15/10 - I was glad I saw good reviews for them here. I have known them sa wedding ng friend ko last December. I was one of the guest and apparently got her bouquet. Hihi.

I saw first hand how they handled my friend's wedding. Kaya nung nag-prepare ako for my wedding, I asked my friend who her wedding coordinator was. I know I only had a simple wedding but I have no regrets getting a coordinator since I have no idea on everything about my coming wedding. I don't know where to start, what should I prepare. What was still I needed. In short, I feel lost. Hahaha   ;D .

They were very helpful lalo na si Ms. April. I initially planned of getting also their p/v service, pero mataas ng konti ang qoute nila compared sa nakuha ko. This is my regret, at first actually. Mas ok kasi sana na si Ms. April nalang ang kakausapin ko even after wedding. Palagay na kasi loob ko. But anyway, nakapag-commit na kasi ako sa iba so, I didn't cancelled the team I got. And good thing ok naman din out put nung nakuha ko. But when I saw my BTS photos which was shot by Ms. April's husband. Now I know why mas mahal sila. Worth it naman yung price. Hehe.

So going back to their service. Since I feel lost, I seek help from the experts. We had our meeting and she checked everything I have booked and accompany us during meetings. I only got OTD but she did extra mile like sourcing other suppliers, suggestions para makatipid and mapaganda ang wedding ko.

I initially thought of getting host, lights and sounds too from Ms. April pero when we checked our budget, medyo over na kami. Hindi naman poerke't foreigner mapera na. So she suggest things which we can let go and not. So ang ginawa namin, since the venue has basic sound system, Ms. April volunteered to bring laptop nalang for us to use, and she assigned one of her staff for the sounds. We agreed to get Lights only package since I am planning to have a backdrop. Pero dahil sa naging problem namin with the bank, we have to let go of the backdrop and lights. What Ms. April do is, she suggested to utilize the projector and screen on the venue which is also part of our package, she made us an Animated display for the projector and screen. The venue's screen was built in the middle of the stage, so it serves as our backdrop. Ms. April instructed the waiters where can we sit at the stage para magamit all the way ng ceremony and reception ang projector and screen. Pinapatay lang namin ito during photo-ops and first dance. So hindi boring tingnan yung stage namin and may dagdag lighting from the projector. Another extra mile from Ms. April.

We let go of the host as well, as suggested by Ms. April. Kasi nga we told na simple lang ang gusto namin and wala na din budget. I know she dosen't do hosting but she made sure we still have a simple reception program to make our wedding memorable. She is the overall director of our wedding reception program. We still have our Grand Entrance, which my husband enjoyed the dancing. First dance, cake cutting, and wine toast.

Bells and Wishes did very well on my wedding day. Sobra pa sa binayaran ko ang tasks na ginawa nila on the day. I was really thankful with them.

lovejcorpuz

• Probationary
« Reply #231 on: September 09, 2018, 04:54:46 pm »
Hi mga sissies hingi sana ako help oct na wedding namin ang wala pa kmai hashtag
Joyce ann corpuz
Martin go co.
Sana you can help me thanks

mysterioza_me

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #232 on: September 23, 2018, 12:32:53 pm »
^May thread for wedding hashtags sis.
If a girl understands your b******t, stick through your mistakes, smiles even when you've done nothing for her , it's obvious she's a keeper. But it's also obVious that you don't deserve her...

tomatostellar

• Super GirlTalker
  • something infinitely interesting
« Reply #233 on: September 23, 2018, 10:21:26 pm »
Kamusta mga preps nyo sis? Parang mas gusto ko na lang dito mag post kesa sa Waw. Medyo may umay factor na sakin yung mga nagpapatulong pumili ng dress/shoes/monogram - na magkakamukha naman for me. Sorry na.

Wala pa din damit abay ko. And hindi ko pa naaasikaso kumpil ko. Yun ang mga major assignments ko. Sana ma-accomplish bago matapos ang October.
http://stellarchild.blogspot.com/
"If you do not breathe through writing, if you do not cry out in writing, or sing in writing, then don't write, because our culture has no use for it."
~Anais Nin

angela.cat

« Reply #234 on: September 24, 2018, 04:21:57 pm »
2 months before our wedding, still haven't decided on gifts for our sponsors. Any suggestions mga sis? 5 pairs lang naman sila, and husband and wife lahat ng kinuha namin. I want to give them something personalized sana and magagamit. Huhu ngayon ko lang naasikaso :(

peachlipstick

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Happiness is belonging, not belongings.
« Reply #235 on: September 25, 2018, 08:21:57 pm »
Kamusta mga preps nyo sis? Parang mas gusto ko na lang dito mag post kesa sa Waw. Medyo may umay factor na sakin yung mga nagpapatulong pumili ng dress/shoes/monogram - na magkakamukha naman for me. Sorry na.

Wala pa din damit abay ko. And hindi ko pa naaasikaso kumpil ko. Yun ang mga major assignments ko. Sana ma-accomplish bago matapos ang October.

Hahaha nakarelate ako sa pagpapasurvey ng damit, shoes, monogram at kung ano-ano pa sa w@w. I usually just scroll down and don't comment na lang.

Kaya mo yan matapos sis, lalaanan lang talaga ng time. Also you have w@w and gtalk for recommendations kaya malaking help din in getting info for trusted suppliers.

tomatostellar

• Super GirlTalker
  • something infinitely interesting
« Reply #236 on: September 25, 2018, 11:10:57 pm »
^^ salamat sa virtual moral support sis hehe

^sis, iaayon mo ba sa hilig nila? Kami kape (ordered sa Brewing Brewmance) na lang and coffee press (yet to buy)
http://stellarchild.blogspot.com/
"If you do not breathe through writing, if you do not cry out in writing, or sing in writing, then don't write, because our culture has no use for it."
~Anais Nin

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close