We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Oct b2b here! So I just checked our spreadsheet and realized that we're almost 90% booked with the suppliers. Attire na lang namin ni h2b ang kulang. Girls, how did you know that the gown is "the one"? Will be meeting the gown designer this sunday, at hindi pa rin ako decided anong style ng gown ko. Hahaha.
Any suggestions on entourage gifts? I have a 'back-up' idea for gifts to my bridal party, but i want other ideas pa rin and gusto ko useful. if you were a bridesmaid/MOH what would you appreciate receiving from your bride friend?
Hello sissies! I am new here and Dec 2018 b2b! I feel so bad na ngayon ko lang ito nakita. We alrdy booked our wedding ceremony/ venue and caterer, HMUA, OTD coordinators... anyone here na Aminsana Events Place and Blanco's Catering din ang nakuha?Actually they weren't my first choice, pero given na December sya and Saturday, yung mga naeye ko talaga na venue and caterers are fully booked na... So nagpanic kami though okay naman yung Aminsana, spacious sya and 1 event per day lang sila.Yung Blanco's naman masarap yung food nila tho yung reception styling is not super impressive... I need ur help mga sis, we are stl looking for the ff:FloristP/VHotel prepsDresses for my entourageThanksssss 😘