We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi mga sis. Maganda ba ang Beauty Water as toner? Thanks
I bought two small bottles of Beauty Water. Okay yung first one, my skin was smooth but on my second bottle super breakouts na
Ako sis I have combination-type of skin and super acne-prone. Effective sakin ang Missha products.
My skin is oily and acne prone. Eto routine ko.For me, it doesnt have to be 8 steps. Nagwala yung skin ko nung super dami ng nilalagay ko sa skin so I try to keep simple..
So I have lots of Korean products in my dresser that I love to look at pero only a few I use but my skin is better. I guess you have to try and buy these things and see what's works for you or try combination of them and it's ok if you have to drop the others.Na-excite kasi ako ilagay lahat sa face ko. Maybe my skin just needs to breathe lang for a while.
di talaga ako hiyang sa klairs toner.