watch now

Author Topic: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4  (Read 87730 times)

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #400 on: September 16, 2018, 08:06:38 pm »
Ordered wishtrend serum for the eyes but didn?t get it, out of stock Si fb supplier.

I?m so far enjoying putting facial mask. It makes my skin more relax and moisturised. I?m using nature republic. The rose and snail variant

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #401 on: September 20, 2018, 11:10:37 am »
Anyone here tried madeca derma cream yung ineendorse ni raiza contawi? Thanks

haven't tried the specific brand nung kay rai but i got The Saem Madeca Cream and been loving the result! feeling ko pare pareho lang naman rin sila more or less hehe. It calmed my breakouts kapag it's the time of the month as in very noticeable yun effect and ang lambot ng skin pagkagising.. happy naman na ako sa The Saem but i'll try the brand na ineendorse ni Rai rin kapag readily available na. Sa ngayon kasi mahirap bumili locally.

hakunamatata

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #402 on: September 21, 2018, 03:04:31 pm »
Where can I buy authentic Laniege BB Cushion Pore Control here in the Philippines.

AvadaKedavra

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #403 on: September 21, 2018, 05:31:36 pm »
Oh my, I tried Missha Time Revolution First Treatment Essence for a few days on my forehead and I can already notice how soft my skin is compared with the rest of my face :O I think I'm gonna hoard this when I visit Korea before the year ends <3

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #404 on: September 22, 2018, 03:46:50 am »
Sis hakunamatata sa mga Korean products suppliers sa FB. Yung groups na madaming members ganyan para sure.

rondashie

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #405 on: September 24, 2018, 02:56:47 pm »
I've tried a lot of kbeauty skincare and since puro recommendations dito, I think I'll list down the ones that did NOT work for me:

Klairs Vitamin C - Too harsh for me, medyo nasunog ang face ko dito. My derma told me a couple of friends daw na nasunog din dito.
Klairs Midday Blue Sunlotion - Sticky and leaves a white cast.
Missha Time Revolution Essence and Serum - overrated for me. I've finished three sampler sets and parang wala lang namang effect.
Any brand aloe cream - issascam! Sa sobrang mura, walang effect.

Brands that I love:
Cosrx - parang lahat ng products nila, hiyang ako. I super love BHA Returning A-sol, one-step clear pads, pimple patch
Mizon - eye cream and gel mask
Benton - snail essence, honest foam cleanser
Nacific - serum (the original version. the new one is less concentrated)
Belif - aqua bomb! the best omg it lowers down your temperature
Skin79 - sunscreen that does not leave a white cast.

candacena

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #406 on: September 29, 2018, 11:47:16 pm »
yung Naruko ba sa watsons maganda?? is it korean skincare?? wonder if ok ang toner for oily skin daw hindi ako makabili kasi parang wala pa reviews dito, anyone using it?

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #407 on: October 01, 2018, 02:20:10 pm »
yung Naruko ba sa watsons maganda?? is it korean skincare?? wonder if ok ang toner for oily skin daw hindi ako makabili kasi parang wala pa reviews dito, anyone using it?

i love naruko products! lahat walang patapon actually. Alam ko taiwanese sya. I bought their tea tree jelly a lot of times already. Mas ok bumili online though marami sila magfreebies at laging may promo at mas kumpleto line up ng products. May official store sila sa shopee and i think may website rin sila.

lionheart2010

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #408 on: October 08, 2018, 08:43:38 pm »
I love Dasom and MUZ products. Meron sa 711 at Mercury Drug. Dasom ang perfect sa oil control!

airish_2

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #409 on: October 13, 2018, 12:58:39 pm »
Hi! Ask ko lang kung ang manuf. Date ng serum is 201707 tapos may nakalagay na 12M does it mean expired na siya nunh July 2018? IT'S SKIN ang tatak. Tia!

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #410 on: October 13, 2018, 07:32:02 pm »
^Sis nabasa ko yung 12M from the time ng opening siya. Madami din kasi akong It's Skin serum eh.

airish_2

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #411 on: October 13, 2018, 09:38:03 pm »
Bale okay pa siya kahit July 2017 pa siya? Iniisip ko kasi 1 year na lumipas expired na siya. Pero may nabasa nga ako na 12M after maopen. Kalito haha! Thanks sis!

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #412 on: October 15, 2018, 11:14:41 am »
^ After opening sya sis. If nakalagay yung "12M" sa parang symbol ng jar. :)

linetinee

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #413 on: November 16, 2018, 01:54:48 pm »
Two days onto using SK-ii and my pores on my cheeks are smaller, overall complexion is brighter, skin texture has improved and just baby soft glowing skin.

No.skincare.has.given.me.results.these.fast.

Please tell me Missha FTE is just as good?! Cos as much as I friggin love this magic bottle the cheapo in me just can't! Ugh.

--

Time to move on from Neogen Real Ferment Micro Essence and Acwell Licorice pH Balancing Cleansing Toner. These are highly raved products in Soko Glam but after using it for 6mos, didn't rly made a huge difference on my skin. Bought them to get that SK-ii glow but meh.

Testing out Pyunkang Yul essence toner again this time.

yellowminion

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #414 on: November 26, 2018, 12:57:54 pm »
Bought new products to try since naubos na yung skin care ko. I realized that my face doesn't agree with too much chemical exfoliants (AHA/BHA/Vit c) kaya this time I'm opting on the moisturizers na lang, but will eventually add-on products..paisa-isa lang para safe.

My skin care routine started a week ago:

Heimish Clean Balm - been using Biore's make-up remover for years already pero itong cleansing bals super sarap sa face. Kaya siguro super hyped yung Banila Co. before kasi ang sarap pala gamitin ng cleansing balms  ;D

Kiehl's Cucumber Cleanser - not really a korean brand but kasi walang nahiyang sa'kin na cleanser kahit yung Cosrx Low Ph cleanser stings when I use it in my super dry/sensitive/rosacea-prone skin.

Dear Klairs Supple Preparation Toner / Thayers Witch Hazel toner- makes my skin supple and really combats the dryness of my face

The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin and Hyaluronic Acid- wala pa kong nakikitang effect since kakagamit ko lang but very moisturizing and not sticky..natutuyo agad after i-pat sa face

Cosrx 92 Snail cream - tried and so far, works as a good moisturizer.

yellowminion

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #415 on: November 26, 2018, 01:00:49 pm »
Hi sis rondashie

where do you buy yung Belif mo? Dati kasi meron sa skincarecurator and BeautyMNL pero parang wala na ngayon :-\

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #416 on: December 23, 2018, 07:10:32 am »
may iba din bang nagbreabreakout sa galactomyces 95 balancing toner ng cosrx? :(

angel..

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #417 on: December 24, 2018, 04:29:11 pm »


Time to move on from Neogen Real Ferment Micro Essence and Acwell Licorice pH Balancing Cleansing Toner. These are highly raved products in Soko Glam but after using it for 6mos, didn't rly made a huge difference on my skin. Bought them to get that SK-ii glow but meh.

Neogen's essence did nothing for my skin too. I was expecting it to be just as good as their facial foam, too bad it was a let down. Mas gusto ko pa yung Missha Time Revolution Essence

momoiro07

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #418 on: February 11, 2019, 03:19:58 pm »
My new favorite cream is Illiyoon Ceramide Ato Concentrate Cream.

I read from reviews that this one is very gentle and good for those who have sensitive skin, and also one of the best sellers in korea. Never heard of this brand before, I was very impressed when I tried it.

nerddict

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #419 on: February 14, 2019, 09:08:20 am »
mga sis, may gumagamit o nakagamit na ba nung madeca? Pwede share kayo ng reviews?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close