watch now

Author Topic: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4  (Read 87860 times)

liana

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #380 on: July 19, 2018, 11:36:51 am »
^ Same thing happened to me sis. I also toned down my skincare routine. Di lang talaga bagay yung sobrang daming hydrating products sa weather natin sa Pinas, plus sa bahay pa namin laging humid so nagbreakouts din ako.


caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #381 on: July 24, 2018, 11:30:29 am »
Di ako hiyang sa Laneige Water bank gel cream. I rarely get pimples pero nagka not one but two pimples ako after using this. Alam kong ito yung sanhi ng pimples ko kasi when I stopped using this product, di na ako pinimple ulit. Huhu. Sayang.

Di ko rin bet Innisfree with spf 30. White cast galore! Didnt get absorbed into my skin. Sayang pera.

kireinachean

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #382 on: July 24, 2018, 04:27:31 pm »
Currently using Low Ph ng cosrx, medyo nagdry ang face ko pero i can't stop using kase meron feeling na sobrang fresh, nung una medyo natapangan din ako sa amoy pero ngayon feeling ko amoy bigas na sya.

Super love ko din ang cosrx aloe sunscreen, walang white cast at ang bango and soft sa skin.

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #383 on: July 26, 2018, 11:13:33 am »
^^ilan yung spf nung CosRx sunscreen?

kireinachean

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #384 on: July 26, 2018, 04:47:50 pm »
^spf 50 sis

n_n

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #385 on: August 13, 2018, 10:09:36 am »
If meron lang magsell ng preloved Cosrx AHA and Cosrx BHA (kahit less than half, basta hindi super konti). I'm ok to buy both products, from one seller lang sana at transaction ay via Shopee. Hindi din sana magexpired this yr

lalee888

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #386 on: August 18, 2018, 04:10:41 am »
I had to stop my birth control as hubby and i are preparing to try for a baby next year.. so i noticed nag start ako magkaron ng konting break-outs, most likely hormonal acne..

i hear a lot of women (on reddit) who resorted to Korean Skin care for hormonal acne but i don't know where to begin. Does anyone have recommendations? Perhaps AHA muna? what brand is best -- CosRx i used before but i was on [textspeak!] then so i could not tell. HELP!

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #387 on: August 19, 2018, 07:37:20 am »
^ these two are my lifesavers. COSRX BHA and LJH tea tree essence.. im suffering from hormonal acne too..

HazelLiu

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #388 on: August 21, 2018, 04:29:09 am »
Anyone who have tried Aubrey's eyebrow embroidery? How was the experience & does it really last a year? :)

barbillie

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #389 on: August 24, 2018, 10:52:18 am »
Recently purchased:

Pixi Glow Tonic (inuubos ko na lang yung Innisfree Pore Toner ko)
Costx 2-in-1 Pore Liquid
« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 12:33:39 pm by barbillie »

Ghell06

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #390 on: August 29, 2018, 05:14:41 pm »
Hi mga sis. Maganda ba ang Beauty Water as toner? Thanks :D

mapapple

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #391 on: August 31, 2018, 02:29:46 pm »
Hello there! I've been obsessed with skin whitening products din.... I always wanted that "glass skin" that the Koreans have, yung parang young looking lagi kahit na sa mga early 30s na sila. I am reading this thread for other ideas and options. Share ko na din... I discovered a product kasi from Magic Potions mga sis, yung WHITE ALLURE. So far effective sya talaga and mas mura sya compared dun sa ibang nagamit ko before.  :) :) :)


plumpolka

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #392 on: September 03, 2018, 04:10:34 pm »
di talaga ako hiyang sa klairs toner. mas ok pa sakin yung innisfree bija toner, nawala redness ng pimples ko. kaso nag-stop ako para sana ubusin ko yung klairs, ayan, balik na naman sila. will stop using it and balik bija na lang muna ako ulit. infairness, 1 month palang yung "acne skincare" ko, nag-relax yung mga chismis sakin.


expensive nga lang tong routine na ganito. you need to find the right product and brand that works for you. ako kasi not acne-prone before. kaso nung nagbreakout ako 2nd quarter of the year ata, nagtuloy-tuloy hanggang ngayon. kaya i order a completely new products and tinabi ko muna yung mga dati ko until bumalik sa dati tong skin ko. sana d pa sila magexpire. haha!

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #393 on: September 04, 2018, 10:39:43 am »
never na mawawala sa night time skin care routine ko:

COSRX galactomyces essence
COSRX BHA liquid (but now im trying the cheaper alternative na Zero Peel ng maxipeel ok rin sya!)
Laneige white dew skin refiner (i use this as my am moisturizer na)

yan talaga nakailang purchases na ako they are very effective in banishing pimples for my oily acne prone face
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 10:00:58 am by Ireneeeeee »

liana

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #394 on: September 04, 2018, 10:50:57 am »
Hi mga sis. Maganda ba ang Beauty Water as toner? Thanks :D

I bought two small bottles of Beauty Water. Okay yung first one, my skin was smooth but on my second bottle super breakouts na :(

Ghell06

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #395 on: September 06, 2018, 01:45:16 pm »
I bought two small bottles of Beauty Water. Okay yung first one, my skin was smooth but on my second bottle super breakouts na :(

So tinigil mo na sis? Binili ko na sya. And so far ang fresh sa face and parang nag glassy glassy din skin ko. 2nd week ko na sya ginagamit. Sana magtuloy tuloy.

liana

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #396 on: September 06, 2018, 05:22:35 pm »
^ Yes I stopped using it na. Maganda sana talaga kahit sa akin nag gaglass skin pero I don't know why on my second bottle nagbreakouts ako. I'm not naman acne prone so when I do get breakouts I know agad na sa product yun. Sana mag work sayo sis.

AvadaKedavra

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #397 on: September 15, 2018, 12:12:53 am »
Hi mga sis! Balik loob ako sa GT dahil sa KBeauty hahaha! did backread too!

I'm a newbie Kbeauty follower. I started around mid this year. I think I started with CosRX, Mizon then Klairs. Unfortunately, I'm not hiyang with Klairs & CosRX :'( Inggit ako dito sa mga HG nila ang Klairs :'( Nadala ako sa hype without researching :( Also, brokeout with Biore sunscreen :(




Ako sis I have combination-type of skin and super acne-prone. Effective sakin ang Missha products.

Whoa! I wish this is a sign! I'm currently trying Missha products.



My skin is oily and acne prone. Eto routine ko.
For me, it doesnt have to be 8 steps. Nagwala yung skin ko nung super dami ng nilalagay ko sa skin so I try to keep simple..



Ako rin sis!!! As in grabe breakout ko after using Klairs products! :'( I think I'll follow your lead. Di na muna ko ddiretso ulit sa 8-10 steps :( ok naman face ko nung walang toner toner :/

So I have lots of Korean products in my dresser that I love to look at pero only a few I use but my skin is better. I guess you have to try and buy these things and see what's works for you or try combination of them and it's ok if you have to drop the others.

Na-excite kasi ako ilagay lahat sa face ko. Maybe my skin just needs to breathe lang for a while.

Same!!! I have lots of sample & kits here with me and I'm dying to try all of them!!! Kaso nung tntry ko yung HG products ng Klairs, super breakout ako :'(

di talaga ako hiyang sa klairs toner.

'Di rin ako hiyang sis :( ang bango pa naman :(

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #398 on: September 15, 2018, 06:35:07 pm »
finally bought a vitamin c serum and i chose the klairs freshly squeezed vitamin c serum.

angelvenus

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #399 on: September 16, 2018, 12:14:23 am »
Anyone here tried madeca derma cream yung ineendorse ni raiza contawi? Thanks

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close