We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
The most effective so far for me are:1.) COSRx AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner - works really well on my skin in terms of preventing break outs, I noticed the small bumps on my forehead have lessened and nag pop sya mag isa while I wash my face.2.) Klairs Supple Prep Toner - This one is an HG for me. It really made my skin supple & ready to received more moisture from the other products. I finally get what the hype is about and it also worked for me.3.) COSRx Advance 96 Snail Mucin Essence - At first I was put off by how gooey it was (first time to use a snail product) but I found it ok na after I put it on my face because it was quickly absorbed and everything seeped into my face. I noticed that it smoothened out the texture of my skin - parang mas elastic and plump looking.4.) Klairs Vitamin C Serum - brightens my skin tone and helps lighten spots. I also noticed that I have gotten fairer since using it. 5.) COSRx BHA Blackhead Power Cream - this reminds me of the one that I got from Luminisce (the derma clinic). The one from Luminisce helped my skin peel parang peeling cream sya. THis one from COSRx the consistency is the same but it seems more gentle and as the package states it helps exfoliate the skin & unclog pores.