We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Ohh, oil based pala sya, well Ive heard from Gothamista na oil is essential din naman, ingat lang talaga for those with acne prone skin. ^Sis Ive been using the Cosrx Snail Mucin Essence, I love it and I use at night, will definitely repurchase it, when it comes to healing problematic skin, texture issues, moisture and hydration, plumper skin, I think it does work well, pero yung main target ng Vitamin C na fading acne marks, pag even ng skin tone fast and yung over all brightening effect di ko sya naachieve sa Cosrx Snail Mucin. Btw, ditched the loose/compact powder for almost 2 months, and the foundation and BB creams mga 1 month na.