Author Topic: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 9)  (Read 130400 times)

AprilGal26

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 9)
« Reply #320 on: May 17, 2018, 04:00:39 pm »
Hi Guys! :)
What's your stand regarding dating a Girl who had a broken marriage (separated but not legally) and has a daughter/son?
Once ba na nalaman nyo na ganyan, back off agad? :)
TIA!

AprilGal26

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 9)
« Reply #321 on: May 18, 2018, 12:39:08 pm »
^Wow! Ang swerte naman ng gf mo sayo! Pero I think she must be an amazing woman why you love and respect her that much. ☺
More powers to your relationship! ☺

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 9)
« Reply #322 on: May 19, 2018, 04:42:58 am »
Bakit may mga guys na pag nagpapa-cute ka, minsan dine-deadma ka pero deadmahin mo, saka magpapa-cute?

futboler_dati

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 9)
« Reply #323 on: May 25, 2018, 05:05:39 pm »
Back in college, i dated a girl na may anak na. Wala naman problema sa akin yun.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 9)
« Reply #324 on: May 25, 2018, 05:32:19 pm »
Bakit may mga guys na pag nagpapa-cute ka, minsan dine-deadma ka pero deadmahin mo, saka magpapa-cute?
My ugly truth is:
Thinking if I was a guy, I'd enjoy the female attention, but I don't necessarily like her seriously. haha.
I remember making pa.cute to a guy, wala lang. Doesn't mean I want him agad. :)

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 9)
« Reply #325 on: May 25, 2018, 10:29:41 pm »
^I probably should made it more specific...lol! If you're already in a relationship at you're texting tapos biglang hindi sasagot. Tapos pag  hindi ka nagti-text saka ka naman kukulitin.

Apple1230

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 9)
« Reply #326 on: May 26, 2018, 01:41:01 am »
^Hi sis. Sa amin kasi we don?t leave each other hanging. If we are texting at may kailangan na gawin nagsasabi kame. Pag naman super busy at hindi na naka reply mid conversation we just reply later on explaining why kame nawala. We both do that to show respect and that we are not taking each other for granted.

Regarding naman sa mangungulit pag hindi mo tine-text, baka bored lang siya at wala siya magawa or na mi-miss ka niya. He is being playful.

My partner is always busy with work during the day and at night super tired na siya so i don?t initiate any contact. Siya na lang mag contact sakin pag free siya at kung may sasabihin. Ako naman i message him only pag importante lang. It works for us kasi any message he gets from me excited siya mag reply at dina-drag niya ayaw niya pa matapos daming follow up questions.  Ako din may kilig factor pa din when he message me kasi hindi siya yung parang obligasyon or duty sa amin. Every couple is different. What works for us might not work for most people.

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 9)
« Reply #327 on: May 26, 2018, 02:28:23 am »
^Being an @$$ kamo...lol!  Ours is not too serious so that's the difference. Pwedeng bored din. Pero, one year na kasi kami this June na nagbobolahan. I am wondering why he isn't moving on? He is definitely not ugly and I am 10 years older. Nakakawala kasi ng momentum.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 9)
« Reply #328 on: May 26, 2018, 06:12:39 am »
^I probably should made it more specific...lol! If you're already in a relationship at you're texting tapos biglang hindi sasagot. Tapos pag  hindi ka nagti-text saka ka naman kukulitin.

Ours is not too serious so that's the difference. Pwedeng bored din. Pero, one year na kasi kami this June na nagbobolahan. I am wondering why he isn't moving on? He is definitely not ugly and I am 10 years older. Nakakawala kasi ng momentum.

Because you're convenient at the time? Haha
I remember I'd only reply to kulit guys when convenient. And if I'm bored, or want to rant about something, I might chat them.. because I don't want to complain to the ones I love, you know? I'd rather spread the nega vibes to people I don't care about. Anyway, they'll deal with it.

I kinda have a lot of questions - sorry if I put them  too bluntly..but-
Anyway, why does it matter na 1 year na kayo nagbobolahan (oddly specific too? tracking the time)? Is there a meaning you're looking for na you want us to tell you? Why do you want to know? Do you want to know if he likes you that way? Are you interested in him (defending as "he's definitely not ugly") and you feel like you're out of his league ("I am 10 years older" << why did you need to specify this?)

Honestly?

Do you like this guy but see all the "stop" signs?

Anyway, I'm on the red pill right now, not necessarily like this. :)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 06:17:51 am by minatay91 »

Apple1230

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 9)
« Reply #329 on: May 26, 2018, 10:14:34 am »
^Being an @$$ kamo...lol!  Ours is not too serious so that's the difference. Pwedeng bored din. Pero, one year na kasi kami this June na nagbobolahan. I am wondering why he isn't moving on? He is definitely not ugly and I am 10 years older. Nakakawala kasi ng momentum.

Ah sis, yun naman, hindi kasi serious so he is just acting the part. Baka bored na sa conversation or may gagawin na siya and he thinks ok lang na gawin niya yun sayo. Pero for me hindi ako maiinis or magagalit sa kanya or hindi ko iisipin na bastos siya sakin kasi hindi naman serious yung relationship. Don?t be offended but when you signed up for this kind of set up expect this kind of treatment din.

If he keeps coming back or is not going away or not moving on it?s because you are convenient. Anytime he texts you alam niya mag re reply ka. Anytime he wants to see you may available time ka for him. Maybe not right away but you are always there. Guys are lazy by nature. Unless there is a motivation to move forward they won?t do it. If he is enjoying the status quo why change it. if you like things the way they are then good. If you want something more then tell him after all 1year na kayo. May feelings na diyan kahit paano unless nga na ok lang sayo ang ganyan.

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 9)
« Reply #330 on: May 26, 2018, 01:45:51 pm »
^My only condition is walang ibang involved. I guess that's the nature of the beast, sabi nga nila. Actually, tinanong ko na rin naman sa kanya kung bakit di iba lapitan nya. Di ako sinagot...lol! I am 100% sure, merong mga mag-e-entertain sa kanya na kasing age nya at magaganda. Kasi ako aminadong hindi maganda. Pero sinagot naman nya yung tanong ko kung ano nagustuhan nya sa akin. Anyways, I told him magnahap na lang sya ng ibang kausap kung hindi rin naman sya sasagot. Feeling ko kasi he enjoys it pag tinatarayan ko. Tawa pa ng tawa.

oshiawase

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 9)
« Reply #331 on: May 26, 2018, 02:15:18 pm »
Guys, here's the situation:

Drinking game. Penalty, kiss the person to the left. Ang taya, si guy na in a relationship. To his left, si single cute girl.

Guys, would you still kiss (no limits kung saan/paano) the girl as part of the game? If you do, do you consider that cheating?


Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 9)
« Reply #332 on: May 27, 2018, 12:09:07 pm »
^ in the first place, games like these are for singles.
Hindi na dapat sya sumasali sa ganyan unless he is still not serious with his gf.
For me it may not be cheating but it?s obviously flirting and no respect for his gf and his relationship with his gf.

littlekinselle

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 9)
« Reply #333 on: May 28, 2018, 11:27:12 am »
Guys!! eto BF ng SIL ko idiney siya sa harapan ng family ni Guy. to think nag lilive-in na sila and nabuntis na nga siya yun lang na di natuloy pregnancy kasi may problema sa immune system si SIL..
ayaw niya hiwalayan yun BF niya.. bakit ba ganon may ibang lalaki ang tapang ng loob na mag deny ?? kahit matagal na sila.

argento

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 9)
« Reply #334 on: May 29, 2018, 01:08:27 am »
Guys, would you still kiss (no limits kung saan/paano) the girl as part of the game? If you do, do you consider that cheating?

ganito ba yung usapan?  puwede kahit saan? ok yan ah. siyempre not cheating  :D

i guess ikaw yung girl.


Shadow Angel

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 9)
« Reply #335 on: May 29, 2018, 01:31:22 am »
^^sila pa rin ng bf nya? Kung ako hiwalayan ko agad I can't not take that kind of humiliation, kung hindi naman ako mistress bakit ako ikakahiya ipakilala. Grabe naman may ganyan pa lang lalaki.

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 9)
« Reply #336 on: May 29, 2018, 02:04:38 am »
Because you're convenient at the time? Haha
I remember I'd only reply to kulit guys when convenient. And if I'm bored, or want to rant about something, I might chat them.. because I don't want to complain to the ones I love, you know? I'd rather spread the nega vibes to people I don't care about.
I almost forgot to reply to your post. Busy kasi pag weekend...lol!
Anyways, I don't rant to anyone na hindi ko gusto kausap. There's no point. But okay, point taken.
I kinda have a lot of questions - sorry if I put them  too bluntly..but-
Anyway, why does it matter na 1 year na kayo nagbobolahan (oddly specific too? tracking the time)?
Because it's been a year. Actually, there are two other guys. Yung isa almost two years ko na kakilala. I am thinking after a year of telling them they should just find girls their age instead of wasting their time on me, they will finally stop. But it's true though that when they text, I text back at nakikipagkwentuhan.
Is there a meaning you're looking for na you want us to tell you? Why do you want to know?
 

Because I want to know.
Do you want to know if he likes you that way?
I want to know the reason.
Are you interested in him (defending as "he's definitely not ugly") and you feel like you're out of his league ("I am 10 years older" << why did you need to specify this?)
I have been seeing the first guy for almost a year. Siguro naman hindi sya nandidiri sa akin...lol! The other two, have been texting me 2 years and 1 year. They are 19 and 20 years younger. One of the two have been asking me to hang out but I said I am not really available. Why do I need to specify? Because I want to be specific. Magtatanong na rin lang di ba?
Honestly?

Do you like this guy but see all the "stop" signs?
I like the first guy. The other two, I like them as friends. I treat them as younger brothers now, actually.

Anyways, at my age, I have very limited experience with a lot of aspects of romantic relationship. One of the young dudes even told me one time, para daw akong teen-ager kung magtanong minsan...lol!

kiteh

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 9)
« Reply #337 on: May 29, 2018, 10:13:22 am »
Hi guys, how do you feel about a gilr na na De virgnized nyo?

Sheddar9

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 9)
« Reply #338 on: May 29, 2018, 11:06:05 am »
Hi guys, how do you feel about a gilr na na De virgnized nyo?

Happy! Because sex is fun!
 
But seriously i would think i'm very special to her because of all the guys out there sakin siya pumayag and somehow i will feel macho and handsome!!

TomHansen

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 9)
« Reply #339 on: May 30, 2018, 10:31:41 am »
Guys, here's the situation:

Drinking game. Penalty, kiss the person to the left. Ang taya, si guy na in a relationship. To his left, si single cute girl.

Guys, would you still kiss (no limits kung saan/paano) the girl as part of the game? If you do, do you consider that cheating?
No.. unang una hindi ako sasali sa ganyang laro especially kung in a relationship ako. At kahit pa on the spot sinabi yung penalty I have the best excuse na huwag gawin which is "I'm in a relationship..".. That's cheating para sakin.

... bakit ba ganon may ibang lalaki ang tapang ng loob na mag deny ?? kahit matagal na sila.
dahil may mga babaeng tatanga tangang hinahayaan yung bf nila na ideny sila..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close