We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Bakit may mga guys na pag nagpapa-cute ka, minsan dine-deadma ka pero deadmahin mo, saka magpapa-cute?
^I probably should made it more specific...lol! If you're already in a relationship at you're texting tapos biglang hindi sasagot. Tapos pag hindi ka nagti-text saka ka naman kukulitin. Ours is not too serious so that's the difference. Pwedeng bored din. Pero, one year na kasi kami this June na nagbobolahan. I am wondering why he isn't moving on? He is definitely not ugly and I am 10 years older. Nakakawala kasi ng momentum.
^Being an @$$ kamo...lol! Ours is not too serious so that's the difference. Pwedeng bored din. Pero, one year na kasi kami this June na nagbobolahan. I am wondering why he isn't moving on? He is definitely not ugly and I am 10 years older. Nakakawala kasi ng momentum.
Guys, would you still kiss (no limits kung saan/paano) the girl as part of the game? If you do, do you consider that cheating?
Because you're convenient at the time? HahaI remember I'd only reply to kulit guys when convenient. And if I'm bored, or want to rant about something, I might chat them.. because I don't want to complain to the ones I love, you know? I'd rather spread the nega vibes to people I don't care about.
I kinda have a lot of questions - sorry if I put them too bluntly..but-Anyway, why does it matter na 1 year na kayo nagbobolahan (oddly specific too? tracking the time)?
Is there a meaning you're looking for na you want us to tell you? Why do you want to know?
Do you want to know if he likes you that way?
Are you interested in him (defending as "he's definitely not ugly") and you feel like you're out of his league ("I am 10 years older" << why did you need to specify this?)
Honestly?Do you like this guy but see all the "stop" signs?
Hi guys, how do you feel about a gilr na na De virgnized nyo?
Guys, here's the situation:Drinking game. Penalty, kiss the person to the left. Ang taya, si guy na in a relationship. To his left, si single cute girl. Guys, would you still kiss (no limits kung saan/paano) the girl as part of the game? If you do, do you consider that cheating?
... bakit ba ganon may ibang lalaki ang tapang ng loob na mag deny ?? kahit matagal na sila.