hushush nice ons Sis, super ok na yung 5'2 mo na height with your current weight which is 52 kgs, pero I agree as long as driven ka push pa for 50 kgs.
Ako naman to begin with, I'm 5 flat, current weight is about 48 kgs - 50 kgs hehe may bracket kasi halos yo-yo dieting ako, weekdays I try my best to eat well and exercise, kaso on weekends ayan na si cheat meals and liquor.
I'm a bit disappointed with myself, kasi this year, since my fiance moved in with me here abroad, galing sya sa Pinas, super narelax ako, though I still try my best maging fit and healthy, andaming cheat meals na naganap. Though di naman ako tumaba, and I lost 2 kgs in almost a yr, kafrustrate na di ako nakabalik sa normal kong weight which is 45 kgs.
Ang hina ng paglaban ko sa temptation, probably because Im happy, and in love haha! Portion control is my weakness.

Worst part is, ikakasal kami next month, I have no problems with detox, diet and exercise, I can do it, ang problema ko is when Im tired, or stressed, I over eat, well that's a hard thing to say. But there I said it. To the point na alam ko it's unhealthy.
I get compliments like, wow, kain ka ng kain di ka tumataba, or wow san ba napupunta kinakain mo? At first, it feeds my ego, pero ngayon na malapit nako sa 1 month before our wedding, it hit me, I dont wanna be unfit and unhealthy sa kasal ko, it's a once in a lifetime event, lalo na beach honeymoon namin. Di sakin enough yung katawan ko ngayon and my eating habits and lack of exercise.
By the way, around 3 yrs ago, I have managed to be really fit and healthy, at 43 kgs, toned talaga, magbubuhat ako ng sarili kong bangko ah, pero damn I look fineeee, first time ko back then to work out and eat healthy, and after almost a year, na achieve ko yun. Ibang iba ang aura and pagkapayat kapag pinaghirapan mo thru working out and proper meals. Catch is I was broken hearted back then and in a really low place, so working out and fitness saved me.
I know malabo ko mareach yun, unless I starve myself to death, kasi the thing with petite girls like me mas hirap kami to lose weight, kesa sa girls on the heavier side.
So here's to the start of my 1 month and I guess 1 week journey to fitness, yet again.
Never naman ako nag stop sa lemon water, acv, drinking around 16 glasses of water a day, oats, fruits, veggies and fish, di din ako mahilig sa sweets so I guess I just really need to cut back on carbs, and eradicate junk foods/fastfoods talaga.