We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^@cathy818 - Sis, you might want to try Clear Shampoo specifically this variant: http://www.grocerydelivery.com.ph/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/600x600/3c611a3875f53f07ed46ad68eaf45b36/6/7/67009651_clear_shampoo_complete_soft_care_200ml_4800888133519_1.jpgor Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo: http://www.rrgiant.com/products/2013/12/organix-moroccan-argan-oil-shampoo-reviews.jpgThese two are effective for me. Nawala talaga itchy scalp and dandruff ko! but I'm leaning towards the former kasi di hamak na mas mura. Same lang naman sila ng effect sakin. Now, I want to try the Mane & Tail Shampoo and Conditioner. Effective ba talaga mga sis na pampahaba ng hair? Napaikli masyado yung bob cut ko, I need to regrow it ASAP!
Hi @geraldita03 I bought it on a sale last year at their Megamall branch wherein when you buy 2 products, you get 1 free product. I bought their sunblock and illuminating deodorant. Since it was the cheapest among the 3, siya yung free product. If I remember correctly Php650+ yata siya? Sorry nakalimutan ko na.
Medyo malayo samen eh pero salamat sis! By the way nakagamit ako ng Mane & Tail Shampoo, hindi ko lang masyado napansin if nakatulong sa paghaba ng hair ko kasi 1 bottle lang nagamit ko.